Parte after parte

I fumed in anger as i walked briskly, looking around. Why didn't i pay enough attention to him?! His attacks are always strategic. The annoying thing was that he does not do the dirty job, his goons are always ready for him!

What an upgrade!

I left the school hall behind going towards the school field, towards the famous Maracana stadium. That was one of his popular spots.

I try to get myself together, inhaling a deep breathe as i spot a group of boys on a far corner on the bleachers. The field was empty, the only people present were the group of boys.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I walk towards them looking confident as ever, they noticed my figure as i spot him and his friends as well as other guys. I stopped walking, folding my arms as we both stare deeply at each other.

"Who are you looking for?" One of the goons asked me trying to sound scary. I turned to look at the square faced jerk, eyeing him out before answering.

"I would like to speak to Shubomi" I turn to look at him, as i found him still staring at me. "In private"

I hear some of them snicker.

"Na Chieffo you wan see like that, babe.... Shey you get appointment with him?" Another asked as they all laughed expect for his close friends. I grit my teeth trying to control my tongue.

"Shut up" those two words silenced them immediately. It was like they could sense his anger from his words which was not directed to me but them.

He rose up in all his glory and am going to admit it, he looks intimidating with his handsome yet aristocratic face. He walks down the bleachers rather gracefully, stopping in front of me. His scent imposing. "Come with me"

His goons watched in shock as he pulled me by my wrist, his friends watches in curiosity and amazement as he pulls me along leaving them behind.

It took everything in me not to turn around and throw them the middle finger and scream 'later suckers'.

He pulled us into an empty classroom. I should be having my siesta by now but i won't forgive myself if anything happens to the poor guy.

I crossed my arms again , tapping my right foot rapidly on the floor. He locks the door before turning around with a grin.

"Hello my lady" he smirks as i glare at him. He walks closer, grabbing me by the waist trying to pull me to himself but i pushed him away. He laughs at my behavior. "Always playing hard to get... I like that"

"Am not here for jokes, Shubomi" I said looking and sounding serious. He sighs.

"What did i do this time? Last time you told me to stay away from you, though it was frustrating but i gladly did" I snickered.

"You know what you did, why will you send your goons after the poor guy?!"

"Oh... That?" His lips drew thin in disapproval and a frown confirming the impending anger.

"Yes that" I bite back.

"He was being a pest" he stated casually, taking a seat on a table.

This is what caused our new found argument. A guy wooed me a few days back, that was on Saturday night. He came seeking for a relationship but i abruptly but kindly turned him down.

Everything was fine not until Monday, when he was no where to be found in school. He called in sick from his hostel, same for yesterday only to get the most shocking news of my life this morning.