31.Get Ready

Victor's POV:

I walked down the hallways and entered my office.

"Simon, I want all the men to be ready in an hour. We are gonna find that bastard and kill him," I said in the phone firmly and put it down.

After a few minutes, Lucas and Liam came to the office. After some more shuffling and discussions, we entered William's room.

I sat on the bed and took his hands in mine. "I will drag him to hell for what he had done to you,". I leaned down and placed a kiss on William's forehead and walked out of the room.

My foots stopped near Desiree's room. After debating on whether entering the room or not, I decided the former and slowly walked into the room.

Cassandra was sitting on a couch. As soon as she saw me, she stood up, a blush creeping up to her cheeks. She looked a hell of amazing. But this time I'm here for a more important reason. I can admire her whenever I want.

Desiree was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Doesn't she sleep quite a lot nowadays? Anyways it's better this way. She will not have to see me and start to throw tantrums.

I turned my attention to Cass. "Hmm. Cassandra. We will not be at home for a few days. I want you to be safe and keep Will and Daisy safe. Megan will also be here to help you. Anyone of us would come to check up on you," I said satisfied that she listened to everything carefully.

She nodded her head. "Then, it's my cue to leave," I said and lean down to place a kiss on Desiree's head. She stirred a bit. But didn't woke up.

I gave Cass a nod. "You too be safe," she said in a small voice nervously fidgeting with her hands. "We will," I gave her a small reassuring smile and left the room.

I walked down the hallways and went to the garage. I hopped onto the black Limo and started to drive away to the warehouse.

My wheels screeched stopped on the outside of the warehouse. As I walked in, I saw Simon bowing his head to me in form of a greeting.

The warehouse was filled with 150 men of mine, who will be included in the mission.

"Bounjourno, Capo," the men said in unison. I nodded in their direction and stood on the stage kept in front of me.

"Ottimo. Ognuno di voi è qui. E in una settimana uccideremo quell'idiota e faremo cadere la mafia americana. Mi aspetto che ognuno di voi dia il meglio di sé e ognuno sarà ricompensato in base alle proprie prestazioni.(Great. Each of you is here. And in a week we'll kill that idiot and bring down the American mafia. I expect each of you to give your best and each will be rewarded based on your performance.)" I said and stepped down from the stage.

Ethan and Lucas came beside me while Liam went to check out the accommodation facilities of the men.

We reached my office. My heart ached to see Desiree and William. But I couldn't. Soon, we will see them. I tell to myself and start to work on the plans.

"Là. Questi sono i dettagli della casa in cui risiedeva nell'ultimo mese.(There. These are the details of the house she was residing in for the past month.)" Ethan say as he place the folders on the table in front of me.

After going through the files for about what to do, we eventually decided what to do. That is when my phone rang.

Dr.Cassandra Scott

Cass was calling me. A frown made it's way to my brows as I thought why she was calling me.

"Ciao?" I answered the phone.

"Victor, Daisy vuole parlarti.(Victor, Daisy wants to talk to you,) Cass said in the other side.

I was very happy hearing those words. "Give it to her," I said and immediately there was some shuffling on the other side.

"Vicky, where are you?" A sobbing voice of my sister asked from the other side. A tear trickled down my face on hearing her words.

"I'm in the warehouse, princess," I said careful not to break my voice.

"I'm sorry for the past week. I'm the reason Willy is in this state now," she said and started to sob louder.

"Principessa, not a thing happened is your fault. But, you should have told us about it before. And Will will become sad if he hears what you said," I said in a hope to lighten the mood.

After a few minutes of cajoling, she eventually stopped crying. After that, the phone was passed around everyone and all of the brothers were left with tears in our eyes.

When the phone was handed to me again. It was Cass. "Carry on with the work. I'll call you later," she said and was about to hung up when I stopped her.

"Cassandra. One minute," I said and heard a yes. "You said she acquired Androphobia. But now she is talking to us," I asked genuinely confused.

"About that. It was just a post-traumatic experience. I asked my senior and confirmed it," I was somewhat relieved at her an answer.

"Thanks, I guess," I said and she chuckled. "Perché Benvenuto, capo.(Why welcome, Capo)" she said and hung up the call.

I sighed and looked up at my brothers waiting for my orders.

"Well, let's go and kill that bastard," I said and a fire lit up on my brothers' eyes.

..

Wordcount: 944

Hey guys.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I was a bit busy.

So I wanna know one thing.

Should love bloom between Victor and Cass?

Or Should I let them leave apart from each other?

Please take some of your precious time to answer me. I will take the story in which I get more comments.