Chapter 65

The sound of a body hitting the ground sounded through the whole room, followed by the sound of multiple guns shooting bullets. Quickly Taehyung opened his eyes again, now seeing that Mr. Jeon had lowered his gun and was standing with his back turned towards him. The man was clearly surprised by all the sudden commotion in the room and a rush of adrenaline rushed through Taehyung's veins. This was his chance to escape. This was his chance to save not only himself, but Jimin as well.

Quickly the nurse turned around, looking for any place to hide. Soon his eyes landed on a table which was flipped on the side and looked like the perfect spot to hide. A hopefull feeling began to quickly form into the blonde boy's

chest and without thinking twice he ran over to Jimin and began to drag him with him towards the flipped table. Ofcourse the blonde knew that a table wouldn't be able to stop bullets if they were fired at them but at least the two boys would be out of sight.

Soon both boys reached the table and carefully Taehyung began to check if Jimin was still alive. The boy's breathing had become irregular and he had been unconcious for quite some time now. It was clear as a day to the nurse that his light grey haired friend needed medical help as soon as possible.

"SURRENDER OR DIE!" The voice of Jungkook suddenly screamed through the room, followed by the sound of bullets once again flying through the room. A warm feeling began to form into Taehyung's chest at the sound of his boyfriend's voice and he quickly began to think of a plan to get his attention. Jimin needed to get out of here as soon possible. Their friends needed to know where they where.

The nurse swallowed deeply before slowly and carefully sticking his head slightly up in order to look over the table. A shocked look immediately made it's way on his face upon noticing one the guards laying lifeless on the ground while a big red puddle of blood was surrounding his body. Immediately the blonde boy began to feel sick upon noticing the big shotwound right between the man's eyes. Blood was still pouring out of it and slowly the puddle of blood became bigger and bigger.

However a hopefull feeling also made it's way into his chest upon noticing all of their friends. Everyone had come to save them. Jungkook and Yoongi were shooting bullets non stop while slowly getting closer to Mr. Jeon and his last man while Taemin, Hoseok and Namjoon were covering them. Jin could be seen behind Hoseok and Taemin, a medical bag in his hand and clearly looking through the room while trying to find Taehyung and Jimin.

Softly the blonde boy began to shake his head and tried to focus on getting Jin's attention. However before any of that was even possible a piercing scream sounded through the room, followed by the sound of someone falling on the ground.

The next few moments felt like they were in slow motion for Taehyung. The boy slowly became completely pale as he saw Yoongi fall to the ground while dropping his gun and grabbing his shoulder. A red stain began to show through his tshirt, slowly getting bigger and bigger. Yoongi had been shot, badly.

Without thinking twice Jungkook shot down the other man which was doing his best to defend Mr. Jeon and ran towards his best friend before dropping down on his knees next to him. Immediately the ravenette began to put pressure on the wound while painfull sounds left the older boy's mouth. "Hold on, you'll get through this." Jungkook said, uncertainty clearly lacing his voice while looking at Yoongi. The grey haired boy was clearly panicking and a painfull look was visible on his face, this wasn't good.

"JIN!" The youngest of them all screamed, panic clearly hearable in his voice. Immediately the older boy began to ran towards where Yoongi was laying, but halted his steps immediately upon noticing Mr. Jeon's next move and shouting a loud "KOOK WATCH OUT!"

Right at that moment panic quickly began to overtake Mr. Jeon. Both his men were dead and he was now left to fight for his own life. However there was no way he would go down tonight. In a split second he noticed his son kneeling down beside Yoongi with his back turned towards him and he ran over to Jungkook while a wicked smile began to form on his face. He had never liked this new soft version of the boy anyway.

Harshly the old man grabbed his son by his hair and pulled him up before aiming his gun at his son's head. "DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR JUNGKOOK DIES!" Mr. Jeon shouted through the whole room. Immediately everyone halted their steps and everyone who was holding a gun put them on the ground, not willing to risk their friend's life.

Meanwhile the stain on Yoongi's shirt was slowly getting bigger and bigger and Jimin's breathing had become more irregular. It wouldn't take long before for both boys their bodies would give up on them without medical attention. Someone had to do something quickly or Jungkook wouldn't be the only one in danger.

"Mr. Jeon, you don't want to do this to your own son." Namjoon softly spoke while both his hands were in the air and a disbelieving tone was lacing his voice. "SHUT UP, HE IS NO SON OF MINE!" The panicked man shouted through the room while pulling a bit harder on the ravenette's hair and pressing the gun deeper in his temple.

A shocked yet pained feeling was clearly visibile on Jungkook's face. Shocked, because his father had not only tried to kill his friend and boyfriend, but now him as well. Pained, because his father was hurting him. A lot. Pained because he failed to help Yoongi, who was now laying on the floor while painful sounds kept leaving his mouth. Pained, because his father had been responsible for everything.

"You're weak, just like your mother was." Mr Jeon suddenly whispered inside Jungkook's ear and immediately the boy's eyes became big, anger clearly visible in them. No one talked like this about his mother and the ravenette would make sure that this monster who had dared to call him his father would know that.

"Pretty Aera Jeon, who killed herself at the young age of 28 by jumping of the roof of my gang." The merciless man spoke in an amused tone before an evil laugh escaped his mouth.

"Want to know a little secret about her before I shoot a bullet through your head?"

_____

A/N

The chapter is a bit short, I know. I do hope you guys liked it nonetheless! Currently I'm doing my best to finish Vengeance as fast as possible! Also, thank you all sooooo much for 900k on this story! I never would have thought my story would get this much reads, votes and comments and I'm so thankful to you all for it!!

Question of the chapter:

What kind of animal do you fear the most?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.