Jasper

Alice, Lennon, Edward, Emerson, and I all watched as Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, and Carlisle took off for the weekend to make babies. I'd love to make babies with Emerson, but I don't know if she's ready to take our relationship to that level. After everyone took off Emerson asked me if I wanted to get away for the weekend and I said yes and then went to pack with Alice and Lennon following me into the house leaving Emerson with Edward. I wanted to eavesdrop on their conversation, but I knew Lennon wanted to talk to me; and give me that older brother if you make my sister cry I'll kill you talk.  So Lennon and myself went to my room to talk he proceeded to tell me not to hurt his baby sister or I'll regret it. Then he told me about how their family treated her like shit never showing her any affection and leaving her alone to fend for herself.  Abusing her by telling her that she wasn't loved, and so on. To say that I was pissed would be an understatement i was livid after hearing that. I shook Lennon's hand and started to pack. After a few minutes I heard Edward walk in the house leaving Emerson all by herself outside so I rushed to finish packing.  I  put my suitcase in the car and walked out into the driveway, but Emerson wasn't there so I proceeded to call her name after ten minutes she came out of the woods. She smelled like wet dog  it was faint but is was there so I asked her what she was doing, and she told me she had a conversation with Sam Uley about who she was and what not. As soon as she said that I flipped yelling asking if she was okay as I looked her over for any injuries, and thank God she didn't have any.  She looked like she was going to cry so I  calmed down and ask her if she crossed the river and she said no. I told her that I was ready to go so we walked to the car. Before we left we hugged Alice and Lennon goodbye, and telling them we expected them to make us aunts and uncles. The we drove off to the Seattle Airport.