FIFTEEN

Oliver Ruth seem to have lost it

The potential he carried to convince me to go on a Date with him amused me. I slept with my stomach to bed, flipped in a suffocating position with my nose buried onto a pillow.

"I can't let the prize I won with so much dedication fritter away. You can have what ever you like at the premium high grade restaurant for free, is that not enough to agree?" he scratched my knees with his fingers curled in a gesture of paw, the action in regular demonstrated by Glitters who sat on my back. That explains why I wasn't acute on laying in a better fetal position.

The cat came first. Comfort later.

"Go alone then" I grunted heaving, craning my neck to breath and growl at him.

"Can't. It's for couples"

"Then why would you apply for such contest?"

"Because of free meal dumbass"

Managing to blindly kick him with my pose intact I smile in victory when he squealed in pain.

"Was that your-

"It was my rib bitch"

Snuggling in my arm I hugged the pillow, I hummed in satisfaction.

Then It became condensed, the air felt tighter with him not breaking the ice anymore- so when Glitters catwalked her path through my spine and crawled to the bed- with now off the duty I turned, but screamed at the hovering skull of a flinching Oliver above me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He glared at me, or precisely the side of me. Then I caught onto his gaze and glared at him in return.

"You been in a fight? " lazily I dab the hair back to it's style so it could curtain my bruise. Though concealed by foundation it still shone to a prying eye.

"Something like that" mumbling I tried to get off the bed when he grabbed my wrist and tugged low at the paw sleeve I wore.

"Glad you fought back" he grinned evilly at my reddened knuckle, my throat went dry at how he might use this- "But Felix won't find it endearing. He loves his sister too much to let go"

We had a stare down.

His were egoistic, mine were deadly. Far in corner Glitters meowed in boredom.

"You won't" only if hypnotizing a brat was a possibility.

"Tonight  at eight. Wear your best, what do they call it? Be an imposter- yeah?"

Hurling a pillow at him which he ducked in time dodging, I hissed in vexation.

"One day I am going to get back at you all"

He goes dense- then smirks, the weaved wrinkle that formed on his forehead made him a great con for anything that was old and elderly. His blonde hair was cut to its perfect wave, gelled and settled. When he in flow began to smile naturally he was pleasing to eyes. He could woo a girl in snap if only he had the etiquette for it to go with that face.