10.

Saturday 16th May 17'Tayla Rodrigue

Tayla Rodrigue

"Can you move Romani? Your pissing me off"

He laughed lowly but pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed.

"Come on Taya. Give me a kiss"he blurted out.

I had never kissed him we had been together for 7 months I guess I just want to be special it's a small thing but it's important to me.

"Yo where the fuck did taya come from?"I asked

"I don't know I just like it init."he said.

"My little sisters are coming home soon."

He laid back in the bed hugging me while watching Power.

He is so fine.
My Mum also loves him, My dad not so much.

I can't wait to turn 16 . His birthday is soon and he'll be 17 but I guess it's okay.
We don't have sex or anything like that.

He always asks questions like that and although he's always touching me I kinda like it. I guess that's just his love language.

I looked over at the clock 16:36.

"You sleeping over ?"

"Nah I have shit to do, you want me to take you Stratford Mall tomorrow?" He asked me while putting his shoes on.

"Yeah I don't mind, we can go with LJ and his unknown girl ."

He looked at me squinting and then making us both laugh.

"That girl is such a hoe he's only with her because she will give pussy at anytime she will leave her house at 5am before school just to fuck."he explained

"And how do you know that?"

"Lorenzo told me he came back from some drop and called her and she came at 5am and backed him head."

"Nah that's dun out, but it's her body so she can do as she pleases she's treating STDs like a fucking on and off cold."I remarked .

"True true. Taya I'll see you later init."

"Byeee." I dragged hugging him.

I heard the front door slam meaning I was home alone again.

I lived with my Mum , Dad and younger sisters .

I actually enjoyed the company of them I hate that people are mean to their younger siblings as they get older.

Like??? We are their role models and they look up to us and whatever they learn from us they will do so we have to set a good example.

Ever since Tuesday I've been making sure to keep a close eye on Romani , he'd never be the one to get worked up but since then he'd been more touchy like I was going to leave him or something.

I have never seen him fight and i if I said wasn't scared I would be lying but it wasn't of him I just didn't want to see him hurt.

I decided to take a nap since my sister would be home in the next 45 minutes to an hour.

𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
Wednesday 17th July.

"Bro it's so fucking hot out here, can we go inside?"Melani complained standing up from my lap.

"Gwarn then, nobody's stopping you."I said also standing up looking over the hedge

There was so many niggas on the block money was literally calling, but then Melani called my phone telling me to bring my ass over here so here I am.

We had been on school break for about 4 weeks already because we had GCSE's but now we had an extra 6 or 7 weeks because now the normal school kids were also going on break.

Melani came back just wearing a bikini bra and some shorts with two sprites.

My wife sexy as fuck bro.

She sat down on the chair opposite from me talking about random shit I wasn't listening for real.

"Why you looking at me?"she asked me with bare attitude.

Ma'am I could fuck up your walk lets not .

"I can't look at you?"

She smiled and looked away from me.

She be so shy sometimes.

"This reminds me of that summer when I bought you them skittles and Makel wasn't here."I reminded her

"Oh yeah I remember that you walked home with Amir because it was getting dark."

oh yeah. The day when I accidentally carried drugs.

*end of chapter