I'm becoming useless to them

When i opened my eyes i hoped to see my members sweet worried eyes but there was nothing but white walls that surround me. Am i useless? Am i becoming nothing to them??? They must be busy thats why they couldn't come. But reality was different. They really did forgot me. Should i just ignore them. Will this make them happy?? These thoughts were only thing in my mind.

Doctor said my condition is becoming worse and worse. I feel like there is no hope. There is no person who can comfort me now. I think i should just give up the treatment. That will make everyone happy. I thanked the doctor and prepared to get discharged from the hospital.

As i entered the dorm i felt suffocated. The dorm once i felt comfort feels like hell to me now. I decided to move to parents house. As i pack i remembered our best memories. How we were there for each other, how we felt alone when we were without each other. I heard the members were having dinner at the nearest restaurant. They must be happy. That's all it matters to me. They being happy is my happiness. I packed my baggage and called a taxi that can take me to Daegu. Bye my life. Bye my happiness.

The members came home. They expected to see Taehyung roaming around the house. But all they felt was emptiness. They called Taehyung but his phone was turned off. They became worried. Namjoon then called the manager to ask about Taehyung's whereabout. Do you know where Taehyung is hyung?? I can't find him anywhere. The manager told Namjoon that Taehyung decided to go home to Daegu. Jin then became worried. But why? Jin called the doctor to ask about his treatment. The doctor said that Taehyung decided to stop the treatment. They all became shocked. What nonesense are you talking about!!!!!!!

As Taehyung was going well he was not feeling well. He felt dizzy and felt like he needed to vomit. He asked the driver to stop for a while. He vomited blood more than he imagined. He then realized that he has left not much time left.

Hiiiiiiiii!!!! I don't have many ideas to what to write???Do you guys remember me? I'm really sorry!!!

Do you guys remember me?
I'm really sorry!!!