61

"Come with me"

"Come with me"

"What?"

"Let's run away together"

Jisung's brows knitted in confusion, he stared at the auburn haired girl infront of him.

"I can't, you know I can't!"

"We can't keep being here Jisung"

"You know I can't! You know the only way to keep you safe is to keep doing this!"

The girl sighed harshly-her frail finger running through her hair. A glare on the boy as he pointed around them.

"Doing what?! Killing for your father?! If killing innocent people's all you have to do then stop it!"

"You make it sound so easy! And they are not innocent!"

He hissed as he watched her huff a whatever and retreat out of the garden.

"What?! Are you going to walk out now?!"

"Yes I am!"

Haru sat across Chenle-she was shoving ice cream in her mouth as she complained about her lover

"I swear, he's getting weirder everyday"

"What day even is it?"

"November 4th"

Chenle just nodded shoving a spoonful of the frozen delight in his mouth. His eyes boring into her's as if he was contemplating.

"It's gettting near, explains his behaviour"

"What's getting near?"

Chenle furrowed his brows letting out an exagerated sigh as he let himself sink on the cafe's metal chair.

"I shouldn't really be the one to tell"

"You told me that last time"

He could only shrug as he looked out the window-raindrops were starting to hit the glass as the sky turned to gray.

"We should go home"

"We're not going home until you tell me what's up with you and Jisung"

The boy only huffed but smiled at her nonetheless, pulling her out of the cafe and to the mall next to it.

"I can't really go into details that much"

Haru nodded as they entered whatever store that they could find.

"It's something about Jisung's first love"

"First love...?"

Her eyes widened as she pursed her lips together. Of course she knew she wouldn't be the only one he fell for-she just wished he told her.

"Yeah, Jisung was really attached to her"

"Oh"

Chenle stopped in his tracks noticing the disheartened girl who looked down the floor. A chuckle rose from his throat as he continued pulling her through clothes section.

"You don't have to look like that! If it helps Jisung wouldn't stop talking about you nonstop"

Haru's eyebrows creased together as she watched the boy take out clothes that caught his attention.

"Don't give me that look Har, I should've recorded him the last time"

She let out a giggle already imagining the duo and whatever they might've talked about.

"So...could you tell me more about this first love of his?"

The boy stopped for a second considering the pros and cons of telling the girl-but he gave into the urge of atleast spoiling the girl on something.

"Well she had auburn hair...Jisung and I met her when we were 11"

"What was she like?"

"She was very kind, but impulsive-she's really reckless and often times we had to save her from trouble"

Chenle chuckled fondly as the memory as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. A wary glance at the girl incase her mood changed but all he was met with was a smile.

"She sounds fun to be with"

"Yeah, I bet you and her would've been bestfriends"

Haru nodded off, swaying side to side as if contemplating a question she was about to ask-her gut was telling her no but the curiosity got the best of her.

"What was her name?"

"Areum, Tan Areum"

Woop, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore

Woop, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore...this doesn't even make sense HAHAHA