Chapter 11 Big Day

(Day of Release)

Morning 6:30 A.M.

A Dream....

It was pain, pain all over her body, heavy breathing. She could feel someone picking her up but all she could see was darkness just darkness "Hey honey.....shhhh is something wrong?....are you hungry?" asked a familiar husky and gentle voice. She couldn't see the face properly.

The pain in her body was going away slowly and slowly but not completely. "Stop crying sweetheart we'll get some food into you come on" the young man said again. She could feel herself wrapped in someone's arms carefully.

"Here....nice warm bottle for you" the voice said again now she can see the face a bit clearly when another wave of pain hit her body again.

"What's wrong baby....what do you need..shhh" she heard the voice again, she could see a flicker of something but couldn't see properly as everything was so faded and blur.

"Ceddy what's wrong....why is she crying so much???" another familiar voice could be heard from a distance.

"Harry I don't know!....she is not stopping" said the young man's voice again.

"Let me try.." said the other familiar voice. Then she was being placed in someone else's arms. The pain was decreasing slowly.

"Hey little girl....here is your favourite person....stop crying" the other voice sad.

As soon as the pain went away there was a cold feeling inside her like there was a chemical reaction going inside her.

"Oh she stopped....thank Merlin" the young man's voice came.

"Yeah I tol-...........Ced she is bleeding" she heard the voice saying.

It pained on the side of her neck, near her collarbone. She could now hear faint voices and everything was dark.
........................

Sierra was sweating and breathing heavily in her sleep. Her left hand was clutched on the collar of her night-suit and the other hand was was clutching the bedsheet. Her eyes were shut tightly. There was a rise of anger in her that made the wind blow and a glass jar that had coloured water slip from the shelf and broke into pieces.

She jolted up by the sudden sound and sat up breathing heavily. She looked around the room, the sun's rays were coming from the window and could feel the cool breeze on her sweaty face. She looked on the floor where there was water and the broken pieces of the glass jar.

What kind of dream was that? She asked in her mind. She sighed in exhaustion and ran a hand through her hair. She suddenly felt a light stinging sensation on the side of her neck, near her collarbone on the left side. She put her hand on that and jumped out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. She undid the top button of her shirt and ran her cold fingers through that part. She looked in the mirror but there was nothing there. She frowned and looked at the mirror closely. Nothing.

"What the hell was that?" she asked herself. She walked towards her bed and jumped on her back onto it and covered her face with her left arm. She suddenly realised something and jolted back up.

It was 29th August. Sierra looked around the room in realisation and saw the clock on the bedside table that showed 7:30 am. She sighed in relief that album releases at 12:00 noon sharp and there is still time.

She was feeling sweaty and hot so she immediately went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower she came back and looked around decided what to do. The sun was shining so she did not wanted to go on a run or exercise at this time. It was 29th and she is leaving for Hogwarts just in two days and haven't started packing yet.
So she changed into fresh clothes and took out a new shinny trunk which had the letters S.K.D. engraved on either sides of it which she brought from Diagon Alley.