32: "Who are you?"

"I'll be in the cafeteria

"I'll be in the cafeteria." Dashiell said as Bowry nodded.

The room was silent when they heard a phone ringing.

"Earos I'll just take this call ." Earos nodded before Bowry went outside the room to take the phone call.

Earos then sat down on the chair beside Kyshelle's bed.

"Hi." Earos said timidly before the room got quiet, then he sighed.

He was taken aback when the monitor started beeping.

"Nurse! Doctor! Bowry! Fuck! What's happening?" Earos started yelling and went out of the room.

He tried calling help but no one was around?

"Bowry! Dash! Help nurse?" He panicked as he went inside the room and pressed the button as many time as he could.

"Hang in there baby." He whispered as he grabbed his phone and started ringing his brothers but no one answered.

He ran outside the room to find someone, but no one was there to be found.

"No...no!" He went inside Kyshelle's room to find her looking pale and cold. He ran towards her and held her hands.

"Stay with me." He whispered as he caressed his baby sister's pale face. Her lips were dry and pale as her skin.

"ANYONE HELP!" He screamed in the top oh his lungs.

"Help me." He started losing hope and all of the sudden the beeping sound turned into a straight tune.

'Nooooooo'

"Bro wake up!" I heard Bowry's voice as he shook my shoulders

"W-what?"

"You're were having a fucking nightmare dude." Dash smirked while a sweat dropped beside my face as I tried to wipe it.

"What time is it?" I asked as I looked around to see if I was really dreaming.

"The fuck is wrong with me?"

"You should see how funny you were dude, you were screaming 'no' that was hilarious." Dash laughed until Bowry hit his stomach with his elbow.

"Shut up." Earos said in a hoarse voice.