Part 4: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐤𝐲

"𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬"

.
.
.

Razor held the sleeping girl tightly against his chest as he walked quietly through the forest of Wolvendom.

"Razor my son" echoed the the wolf of the north "what have you brought into our sacred grounds"

Razor stared up at the great wolf and smiled.

"My mate!"

Andrius's eyes widened "A mate? How interesting..."

His eyes wandered eventually landing on the already awake and very terrified Y/N.

"A child of Solas" he mumbled "why, I haven't seen one of you since the war...how is it that you survived?"

Y/N slowly crawled out of Razor who held onto her with a bit of resistance.

"I was told millions of years ago that when Solas children are born, they are born with milky white blood and the more sins they make the darker their blood gets"

Y/N looked confused so the wolf sat down and motioned her close.

"But...the curse placed upon...I do not know if that counts since it was not you who casted it"

Y/N tugged the white blanket over her shoulders.

"Do you mind if I..." he asked taking a single claw and placing it on her arm.

Y/N nodded and hissed as the sharp claw broke through her skin.

Razor ran over and pulled her away quickly wrapping his arms around her protectively.

"Haha" he chuckled "I've never seen you so protective"

The wolf lifted his claws to see that the girls blood was still a pure milky white from birth.

"You remind me of the blameless and pure abandoned infants" he smiled.

Y/N returned the smile and yawned leaning back into Razors warm touch.

The blanket gave little to no warmth in the freezing night.

"Girl is tired, Razor take her to den" Razor said lifting her up and carrying her away.

Razor liar the girl down on the soft bed of grass under a large tree.

"This is home" Razor sighed wrapping his arms around the girls small frame and snuggling his face into her hair.

"Home is good"

❄︎☼❄︎