10 | love, T x

October

Cameron and I ended up hooking up that night and ever since last Saturday we'd hooked up a few more times and been hanging out casually. 

I hadn't had the time to really talk to Adele or any of the other girls properly because of all the school work I was getting. It had been a week since I'd seen them all so Vivien had organised us to all go over to Adele's for dinner.

Lou was already there as she was most nights now and Charles was out dating so I had the flat to myself for once. I ran myself a bath and grabbed a book I'd been reading on the metro.

I poured myself a drink and as usual, when I was just alone with my thoughts Timothée ran in. Why did he switch so quickly? 

If he left to New York he could've asked for my number or where I live from the girls. I still had that Ace, I used it as a bookmark. 

I turned it around to see on the other side there was a small inscription.

Best of wishes, Love T. X

What was that? Was that our goodbye? Seriously, if he didn't want anything, that would've been- yes it would've sucked, but I could've dealt with that. 

I didn't need some sort of vague answer to a question I never asked. It pissed me off, it probably pissed me off so much because of all the reasons I shouldn't care ... yet I did. 

Just a little bit.

I got out of the bath and hid the Ace in Lou's things so I wouldn't have to see it anymore.

I finished another drink and got ready. I knew the girls were girls were going to ask me about T and Cameron tonight so I needed to feel brave. I needed to feel powerful.

I slipped on a backless and high leg slit silk dress that I'd bought after Vivien took me shopping, it was a deep plum.

I felt like I'd really found my style recently and I felt much less scared about expressing myself in general. 

I threw on my faux fur coat and some sunglasses. I felt like a rock-star.