Chapter 17: Is this Love?

Y'all i.... i think im a gonna make a blake a love interest.... SIKEEEE 🤪 This is also a long chapter....

You were walking home, with two packs of cookies in hand. "I wonder who I could give this to..." You looked around and saw... Muichirou sitting on the swing of the playground.

As soon as he noticed you, he stares at you. 'Kinda weird but I'll stare at him back too.' You thought and stared back at him. His eyes soon trail down to your hand, the pack of cookies you had in your hands.

His stomach soon grumbles, "Here, since your umm... Hungry." You gave him a pack of cookies. He stared at it before taking a bite.

"Its tastes bad. Thanks I guess..." He comments, 'Bitch- I'm an amazing cook wtf are you talking about?!' You thought, you grumbled,"Give it back to me if you don't want it then!" You replied.

He didn't reply, but only continued to take bites of it. You rolled your eyes and soon walked away.

"It actually tastes better the more you bite into it..." He mumbled.

-Time Skip-
It was the next day and it was already time to go home from school.

"What?? I thought we were going to that sushi restaurant after school!!" You spoke out, "Well... My grandfather is going somewhere for a week so I'm gonna help him pack." Zenitsu says while scratching the back of his neck.

"As much as I want to go, I have to take care of my siblings since my mother is gonna go grocery shopping." Tanjirou says, "Don't worry Y/n, I'm not ditching unlike these LOSERS!!" Inosuke reassures you.

"You know what? Inosuke lets leave these ditchers." You grabbed Inosuke's hand and started dragging him away. Inosuke was a little taken aback and a small blush covers his cheeks, Tanjirou notices this.

Tanjirou desperately wants to pull you both away but he didn't want to seem weird to you. "Look how about we make it up to both of you and have a sleep over?" Zenitsu suggests, "We'll think about it thanks, Let's go Inosuke!! Traitors!" You shouted while walking away with Inosuke. 

"Yeah! What she said!" Inosuke added, what you both didn't notice was Tanjirou's quiet glare that was towards Inosuke as he watches you both go.  

"Y/n." Inosuke calls out, You hummed in response. "Y-You can let my hand go now... I'm not a child you know!" He stuttered. "Oh shit... Sorry." You replied and let his hand go. "Geez..." He mumbled while trying to hide his small blush. 

"Where is this sushi restaurant anyway?" He added. "Just around he corner." You replied, "Well... Before we go there, can you teach me some knife techniques?? Or like how to cut things easier??" He asks. 

You smirked, "Ara ara~ What's this?? Inosuke is asking for help??" Inosuke quickly gets defensive, "DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!! I JUST WANT TO COOK FOR MY GRANDPA!!" 

(Ara ara?? oh god... *shotacon flashbacks*) 

You let out a small giggle. "Did you forget that we're going to a sushi place?? Don't worry I know the owner, he can teach you! Now lets go I'm starving!!" You added. 'Wait... What's this feeling...? Like... I don't want to..? I want her to teach me...? UGH FUCK I'M CONFUSED!!' Inosuke thought. 

-Time Skip-

"Why are you here?" Your Aunts ex, Hotaru Haganezuka. They broke up since he loved his knives more than her. "I miss eating your sushi! Besides, I brought someone you could teach your knife skills to." 

He glances at Inosuke, "Hmm... Alright. Here, It's on the house." He hands you your favorite sushi, "Oh my god... It's been so long since I had this! Thank you so much Uncle!" He quickly gives you a glare, "Oops... Sorry, I meant Haganezuka." You corrected yourself, he hated getting called uncle since it reminds him of his relationship with your aunt. 

"You, come here, I'll teach you some tricks." He points at Inosuke, he soon walks up to him. You quietly ate and watch both of them for some time. 

"There you go! You're getting the hang of it, since your a fast learner, here." He hands him a new knife. Inosuke stares at it, then replies. "I don't want it."

"What?" Haganezuka's eyes widen, 'Oh shit... This isn't gonna end well.' You thought and slowly got up. "I don't want it, It looks ugly." He repeated. Haganezuka's eye twitches, "YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE YOU CALL MY PRECIOUS BABY UGLY!!" He soon grabs a knife and was ready to stab the fuck out of Inosuke. 

"Calm down!" You tried to stop him, "Why are you even reacting like this?" Inosuke asks, confused. "BECAUSE I LOVE ALL MY KNIVES!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!" Haganezuka shouted. 

'Love...?' Inosuke thought, followed by more. "UNCLE!" You shouted at the top of your lungs, "WHAT!?!" he replied, "Calm down!! We'll leave so put the knife down!! If you don't I won't come here anymore!" He quickly stopped. 

In the game, the player is the second thing Haganezuka loves, the power the player holds is just... over 9000. 

"...Fine." He says, "Thank you." You replied. You were thankful you were able to stop him from murdering someone. 

-Time Skip- 

"Well that went well..." You spoke out, sarcastically. You looked up at the sky, the sun was setting. Inosuke was walking you home, but he was quiet. You wanted to ask him what's wrong but it's probably because of what happened. You decided not to push it. 

Inosuke was confused, he was always confused but this one was different. It... Was what he felt for you. Everytime he sees you, his heart races. He loves it when you give him attention, like talk to him, whether you're both arguing or not. He always uses his memes or mean comebacks to hide it or ignore what he felt for you. 

There is a saying where some boys bully or tease the girl they like, and that was exactly what he was doing. 'Is this... Love..?' He thought and quickly stopped his tracks. 

But it couldn't be, it can't be love! He doesn't even know what that is! But wait... He does... With Haganezuke. Love is admiration, affection, and many more... And how you'd protect that love one, from anyone and anything. You'd even have to murder the person who hurt your loved one! 

Because Haganezuka was literally going to murder him when he insulted his knife, like that's the most normal thing to do! Right?

"Inosuke...?" You spoke out, confused. You turned around to see him a few feet away from you. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you, "Come on you boar! You're walking so slow!" You laughed and smiled at him.

He couldn't get his eyes off the beautiful view. He didn't mean the sunset behind you, he meant You. The warm sunlight hitting your skin, your hair flowing through the wind, and that gorgeous smile you had. His heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. 

He soon walked up to you, "Geez what wrong with you? You've been acting so weird since we got out of the sushi place." You asked, "It's nothing don't worry." He gave you a small smile. 

"Eww.. What's with that weird smile. Give me back the normal Inosuke who would get angry at anything!!" You playfully punched his shoulder. "FUCK!" He cursed as he accidentally got out of balance, you started laughing your ass off. 

This was it, This IS love. He had confirmed it the moment you looked at him with a smile, He'd be willing to murder for you! Heck even massacre! Because that's what a normal lover would do, for his beloved darling...