38. papers

i walked to my car and got in. i sighed as i started the car and drove to the townhall. i quickly parked my car and got out.

as soon as i got out i heard camera's clicking. i sighed as i rushed inside. bumping into someone. "i'm so sorry, that wasn't intentionally. are you okay?" i quickly rambled. the girl turned around and smiled brightly.

"omg ur taylor swift can we please take a picture?" i smiled and nodded, "of course dear" we posed as her friend took the picture. "i would love to talk for a bit but i'm kind of in a rush. i am just picking up some papers, elodie is at a friend of mine and i don't want to leave her alone for too long" i apologized.

"what about harry? why isn't she with him" i bit my lip before answering, "oh emh.. umm.. he is busy so he can't watch her right now. i really have to go now but i love you so much, thank you for everything you do. if you post the picture, remind everyone that i said i love them please? thank you. have a good day" i said with a smile.

they nodded and said goodbye before i walked off. i got in the line and waited till it was my turn. i told them what i needed and they handed it to me. i smiled at them and threw them into my handbag before rushing to my car.

i ignored the paparazzi and got in my car. i drove back to Joe's house. i noticed a few paparazzi at the corner, they took pictures of me as i got out of the car.

i quickly rushed to the front door and knocked on it. elodie and patrick opened the door and welcomed me in. "mummy!" she said while hugging my legs as i got in. "hey baby, hey patrick nice to see you again" i said with a smile as i gave him a hug.

patrick smiled and hugged me back, "hey taylor, i missed you around!" i chuckled as we walked into the living room. i said hello to everyone and sat down next to joe.

"are you okay?" he whispered to me. i looked at him and nodded. "we will talk later" he nodded and softly rubbed my back to comfort me. i smiled at him as his parents started talking while patrick and elodie were playing in the garden.

that night joe ordered take out and after dinner Joe's parents left. "do you have a place to stay? my offer stands, you can stay here for as long as you want. there are enough rooms" "that would be nice" i said, thankfully.

"do you have ur stuff with you?" i nodded, "it's in the car" "I'll go get it for you, you go ask el which room she wants to stay in" i nodded as i called for elodie and went upstairs with her.

as she picked out the room in the corner, furthest from joe's room she sat down on the bed. "mummy why are we staying here?" she questioned.

"because daddy and i aren't together anymore, so you won't be seeing daddy for a while. i will see when u can see him baby" i said as i smiled.

"joey is nice enough to let us stay here so be nice to him okay?" she smiled and nodded. "i wove joey" she said right as joe walked in.

"and joey loves you too" he said as he put down elodie's stuff. "goodnight princess" he said to elodie as he put down her stuff. she smiled and opened her arms for a hug. "goodniwt joey" she said as she hugged him.

he smiled as he walked out. i got elodie ready for bed and tucked her in. "mommy is in the room next door and joey is in the room next to mommy, so you know where to go when you wake up" she nodded as i kissed her forehead.

i read her her night time story as she fell asleep. i smiled before walking downstairs. i sighed as i grabbed the papers from my bag. "want me to help with those?" joe said as i walked to the table and sat down on one of the chairs.

"yes please" i said as i opened them. the next two hours we spend filling everything in and putting it in the envelope. "you wany to tell me what happened now?" he asked as he looked at me.

i nodded as we walked over to the couch. we sat down as i looked at him.

"alright so emh.. today i was cleaning and he got a call on his phone. he was downstairs playing with el so i answered it and emh it was Kendall and emh apperantly she is his girlfriend and they are dating and emh so he is cheating on me"

"are u sure she didn't just say that cuz she knew it was you?" i shook my head, "i saw the messages they sended to each other, he has been cheating on me for a long long time"

tears started rolling down my face and joe pulled me in for a hug. "shh, it's okay. he is an asshole, it's gonna be okay" he said as he softly rubbed my bag, comforting me.

we sat like that for about two hours. "thank you" i mumbled as i kissed his cheek. "go get some rest teds, you need it" i chuckled at the nickname he used, he started using it over time. it's short for teddy bear because i loved hugs and i once had a teddy bear cardigan on.

"ur staying here until i am completely sure ur alright so make it like home for you and el, it's gonna be a while before i'm letting u stay at one of ur other homes alone"

"thank you, i appreciate it" i said as i nodded while i walked upstairs. i changed into some tanktop and just some panties because it was too hot to wear real pajamas.

i got under the sheets and thought about everything. i was hurt, about everything. but i would be fine, i would surive. i was more worried about elodie, she has to get used to this too. i wondered if harry knew what i knew yet.

i drifted off to sleep as i rethought about everything that happened today.

AN

okay so emh.. do yall hate me yet? anyways this part of the storyline will last probably really long like more than 10 chapters.. i might write another chapter today and otherwise tomorrow... again i didn't proof read so don't kill me for typos etc.