(STC) Chapter 18: PLAYTIME!

=====

This Chapter will be subject to future changes!

I apologize to those who have made it thus far,

but I plan to rewrite this chapter in the future

======

Say hello to one new day.

Deliver your farewells to yesterday.

With a glimpse of sun in the distance...

A new day arises.

BANG!*

THUD!*

"Ow my back!"

Kaiser Rye squirmed on the ground as Projekt Red was quote on quote playing with him. She forced him to give her a piggy-back ride because Rye didn't want to play with knives.

"As long as Rye doesn't have a broken bone he can still play." Red states as she picks him up and rides on his back.

THUD!*

It's only been ten minutes since Kaiser Rye locked up his room. He had been trying to stave off Red, but her endurance exceeded his.

Rye pushed her off his back and started sprinting down the hall.

"Give me a break!" He yelled as Red pounced on him.

"No breaks allowed." Red says as the two of them roll down the hall.

"What in the world is going on here?!" A pink-haired Cautus slammed a door open. 

"Oh hey Ansel!" Rye greeted as Red messed up his hair. "A little help please?"

Ansel glanced at the wolf in red; jumped up; slammed the door behind him as he went in, and he resumed his duties.

"Rye. Play. More. Now." Projekt Red pinned Rye on the ground as she hit his head with her palm.

"No." Rye uttered as Red let him go. "Bye bye crazy wolf."

He dashed down the hall, through the doors and found himself staring at a city in front of him. Rhodes Island was currently stationed next to a city comparable to Lungmen, but its skyscrapers were considerably shorter.

"Oomph!" Rye fell flat on the floor as Red pulled out a knife and jabbed him.

"Play more! Play now!" Red says as Rye tries to break free from her grip.

"I'm going to tell Kals'tit about this!" Rye threatened as he finally broke free from her grip and rushed back into the building.

"Dr. Kals'tit said Red can play once Kaiser Rye returned." They ran across the halls and almost crashed into the cafeteria.

"Hey! Watch it!" One person exclaimed as Red zoomed past him.

They made their way onto the airship runway which was fortunately free of any movement. Everyone was busy repairing and refueling the airships when Kaiser Rye and Projekt Red barged in.

"What the?!" 

CLANK!*

PHING!*

Red lunged at Rye and tumbled through the hangar. Stands, tools and bolts flew away as a ladder

"Ahhhh!" Someone fell down the aforementioned ladder and broke his back.

"Are you alright?" Rye threw Red off of him as he rushed to the injured person.