➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomihoekagiyuu
𝐀𝐔: 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐍𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚

----------

"𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐈, 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄!"

the Wind Hashira's voice echoed through the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, and she turned to look as she had just returned home from a mission. Her eyes widened as she was just passing by the high walls, only to watch as a particular Shadow Hashira had jumped over it in an attempt of escaping from the rage of the Wind Hashira.

"A-Akane-sama?!" she called out and Haizaki stopped as he landed safely and turned to look at her. His lips curled up into a smile as he showed her a peace sign with an ohagi stuffed into his mouth, and she could only shake her head slightly.

Chewing quickly on the sweet snack, did he swallow and smiled at the younger girl before him whom he clearly remembered to be the same age as Mitsuri.

"Yo, [name]! How was your mission?" he asked as he took a step forward, only to notice how her cheeks flushed red at how close they were. A slight smirk appearing on his face then as he bends down and placed his large hand against her forehead, where he rested his forehead against as well.

"Running a fever?" he asked and watched as her face flushed red including the tip of her ears.

"N-No... I... I better get going!" she spoke out and Haizaki watched as she took off running and he couldn't help but chuckle as he turned to look and noticed how the Sound Hashira was standing behind him the entire time.

"How long are you going to tease her?" he asked, and Haizaki shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, she is cute. Don't you think so?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow when Tengen's smirk grew wider and as if on cue did his dark blue ocean eyes widened as he quickly dodged the oncoming attack of the Wind Hashira who had slammed his nichirin blade down on the ground of where he stood.

"O-Oi!" he yelled out and Sanemi didn't bother to listen until Haizaki whipped out his nichirin blade and their blades clashed, whereas Tengen whistled at what was going on, watching the flamboyant show displayed before him.

"Caw! Caw! Stop the fight between the Shadow Hashira and the Wind Hashira! Caw! At the entrance!" the crows started to announce, but Sanemi wouldn't want to stop as he continued to attack Haizaki, who was keeping up with his moves.

"Ya gettin' mad at me because I ate ONE of your ohagis out of the TEN?!" Haizaki yelled out as he ran towards the other side as Sanemi jumped over him.