Part 6

Screen starts from crying 😢 face of nandu.

Raman&ishitha are also crying after know her princess suffering.

Nandu: you know ma,papa. I never regret being orphan. But they make me feel why i born in this world? It's hurting here (shows near her heart). No one there to share my pain. What is my mistake ma,papa?It's me being orphan is my mistake. You also think me as a mistake. (She cried)

Ishitha move towards her & hugged her. Feeling mother touch for first time she cried more.

Ishu: No princess. Don't cry. You are precious to us. We will never thought you as mistake. Don't cry. This is not good for your baby.

On hearing this Nandu stop her cry. Raman move towards her hugged her.

Raman: yes princess. We will never considered you as our mistake. You are princess of murthy empire. We will accept you with our grand child.

Ishu: yes princess. (Nandu smiles& hugged them)

Raman: If you want i will make them pay for your every tears.

Nandu: No papa. This is my battle. I have to make them pay. But before that i have to make myself strong. Papa shall i join college?

Raman: you don't need to ask me princess. You can join college. I am proud of you princess. If want any help you can always ask me. I am always there for you.

Ishu: I am also with you princess in your every step.

At that time they hear voice

Voice: Where is my baby doll?

Ishu: why are you shouting? She is here only Arnav.

Yes that voice is Arnav only. Arnav reach near Nandu. He frown seeing her tears.

Arnav: why my baby doll is crying? What happened to her?

Raman tell Nandu past to Arnav. Arnav fumed. After hear this.

Arnav: I am going to destroy them.

Nandu: No bhai. I will destroy them. I have to make myself strong& powerful. This is my battle i have to face them alone. Till then they will enjoy their life. After that i will make their life living hell.(she says with determined face.)

Arnav: okay baby doll. I will support you in your every step.

Screen freeze on determine face of nandu.