chapter 65

KIKIOPE

"Are you still thinking ehn?" Bimpe whispered into my ears and I groaned before getting up.

"Bimpe it's early in the morning ooo and you have test today," I grumbled, and she hissed before jumping on my bed and Doyin joined too.

"No, tell me what are you still thinking about? It's been a hundred years and you're still thinking, it's like you want to die single abi?" Bimpe continued and I yawned, they've been disturbing me about the whole matter since yesterday evening.

"What's bad in dying single?"

"Ehn!" They shouted concurrently and I pursed my lips before I felt the contact of the pillow on my head.

"What na?" I whined.

"You need to get back to your senses," Doyin responded and I eyed her.

"I already told you last night, I'm not ready and I don't think I'll ever be, I'm not a fan of all this puppy love that won't lead to anything, you're just catching cruise, nothing more."

"Doyin hold my hand so I won't slap this girl," Bimpe said and I wanted to laugh at the way she squeezed her face.

"I'm not going to hold your hand because I also want to slap her."

I eyed her before moving back so they won't get to slap me.

"What's so bad in me not wanting to get into a relationship, it's not even about being young, I don't want to get married gan."

"What!" They both screamed loud enough to wake the whole hostel.

"So, you don't want to have kids?" Doyin questioned quietly.

I shrugged, "I can just adopt."

"Haaa," Bimpe placed her hands on her head as she shook her head.

"They haff change this girl's brain," Doyin turned to Bimpe who nodded.

"Not only did they change it, but they made her dense," Bimpe concurred.

Doyin then turned back to me, "Okay, agreed you don't want to get married now obviously you can't do that now and I know you'll get back to your senses soon but what of the teenage life enjoyment?"

I raised my brows, "What other enjoyment is more than what we've been doing, we enjoy our life to the fullest every day."

Bimpe shook her head, "Ah, people are wicked Sha, how could they do this to you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing is wrong with me, I'm just pouring out my mind."

Bimpe nodded, "Okay, we agree you're pouring out your mind, but can't you just enjoy life a little, date guys and enjoy jare."

"Ha, so, you want me to start behaving like a tramp abi?"

"I didn't say that, it's just that you won't have much to say about your secondary school life?"

I scoffed, "There are numerous things to say, is it about you guys or our behavior or the fact that I'm the second in our set or...."

Doyin raised her palms, "We are not talking about that one, we are referring to the fun in school."

"We catch fun all the time, let's just leave it the way it is, I don't want any complications in my life, I want to live a simple life."

"Ahh, finally, they prospered," Bimpe exclaimed and I resisted the urge to laugh.

"That's enough explanation, I need to sleep."

"It's almost time for school," Doyin announced.

"Oh, let me go and bath," I got down from the bed leaving them mouth agape.