𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❥

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER FIVE ━━ a rainy ride

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER FIVE ━━  a rainy ride

━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA STAYED AWAY FROM HER FATHER and brother the remaining week. She was relieved she could go to Hogwarts and not get annoyed by them, although she doubted Draco wouldn't do something to annoy everyone. She also looked forward to the event being held that year. The Tri-Wizard Tournament. Lyra and Draco overheard their father bragging to Narcissa how Fudge confided such important information to him.

     But because of the new rule the ministry had set were Lyra and her friends too young to participate. She wasn't planning to do so, although she knew if Fred and George heard this they would loudly complain about it and try to find a way to compete.

When Narcissa kissed her children goodbye, Lyra immediately went to look for her best friend. "Ginny!" she exclaimed once she saw her standing amongst her brothers, Hermione and Harry.

     "Lyra!" She ran over to her and they embraced each other.

"Sorry that I couldn't write letters back. Dad caged Athena and Draco would've never let me use Heracles."

     "It's fine, at least he let me send your stuff back."

"Yeah, I wouldn't have survived without my hair accessories. Wouldn't want to look like gel-head over there." She nodded her head at her brother who was getting in the train.

     The oldest Weasleys said goodbye to their siblings, as Charlie was hugging Ginny he said, "I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," with a grin on his face.

"Why?" asked Fred keenly.

     "You'll see," Charlie shrugged. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it. . . it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year." Bill put his hands in his pockets.

     "Why?" George whined impatiently.

"You're going to have an interesting year. I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it. . ." Lyra knew they were talking about the Tournament, it was too obvious.

     Mrs Weasley chivvied them toward the train doors. "Thanks for having us to stay, Mrs Weasley," Hermione thanked her as they climbed on board, closed the door, and leaned out of the window to talk to her.

"Yeah, thanks for everything, Mrs Weasley," Harry spoke.

     Mrs Weasley smiled at them. "Oh it was my pleasure, dears," she said. "I'd invite you for Christmas, but. . .well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with. . .one thing and another." She was talking about the Yule Ball, an event that was apart of the tournament.