HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

The house was decorated with pumpkins and any kind of outfits. The yard was full of kids and parents who are celebrating Halloween party.

"Mommy! Please! I want to go with my brothers!" The little girl whine at her mother who is busy with making foods and desserts. The mother glance at the little girl who is already in her favourite outfit.

"No, baby. You have to sleep early. You still a little girl. Just stay at home and play with the others." The mother said mentioning at a group of kids in the living room enjoying the movie.

"I don't want to be with them. They are boring. Please, mommy. Just tonight." The little girl still wants to join her brothers to collect the sweets.

"What's going on here?" A man suddenly entered the kitchen and saw the scene. He looked at the woman and the little girl.
"Aera baby, what is wrong? Do you need anything?" He said while carrying the little one in his arm.

"Daddy, can I go with brothers?" Aera asks pouting to her daddy with puppy eyes. She always knows she was his weakness.

"Honey, just let her be with them. Just let her go to have fun with them. What are you worry about?" The husband said to his wife who is not looking at them. She knows that he always wins his daughter.

"Don't you remember what happened last year she follows them? She lost them. Do you know where I found her? At security post. Luckily the security guard knows her and calls me if not maybe I can get her at the police station. That was the first and last time I allowed her to follow them. I don't want that happens again." She said to her husband who is standing in front of her.

Only if he was there when the incident happened, he will know how crazy she was when the two brothers said they lost their sister. But he was not. He was busy with his work.

"But honey, she grew up now. She knows how to find the way home." He said.

"Oppa-"

"Okay, listen. I'll go with them. At least I can get to know our neighbours since I always busy and didn't have time to get close to them. Maybe this will give you less burden. I know you always busy with work and household chores what more you have to look after them alone when I was at the concert." He said interrupt his wife. To hear that coming from him, she sighs relief and a bit calm.

"Okay. Promise me that you will come back with your kids. I mean your two sons and daughter. If something happens, don't ever think to get inside the house. I mean it, Park Jimin. And now 8.15 and I want to see all of you right in front of my eyes sharp midnight. The late in 12.30." She said and back to her cooking.

Aera eyes lit up with a wide smile. She knows her mommy will listen to her daddy so well.

"Let's go to your brothers." Jimin said while let down his daughter. He turned to his wife and back hug her. He smells her hair and rests his head on her shoulder.

"What now? Try to seduce me? It not working." Y/N said still not leaving her work.

"Well, it Halloween. And our kids might stay at my parent's house because they want to see them so bad." Jimin said asking her permission to let them go to his parent's house and left them two to spend time together.

"Should I go too?" She suddenly asks. He scoffed at her question and bite her ear.

"If you go, how can Aera get a little sibling? Don't you think it been a while we didn't have a good time together?" He said seductively in her ear. Y/N got a shiver heard that.

"I... I'm... I'm on period. So... Better you forget that." She said nervously.

"Don't lie. I know you, baby." He said and turn her body around. He turns off the stove and traps her in there. He could see her red-tinted cheeks.
"I mean it, baby. I miss you so much." He said and kiss her lips. They almost lost in time but Y/N have to stop him before he could lose his control. She slowly breaks the kiss and pushes him a little.