Young love *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000 (I know that I usually say what the requests are, but this one was a large request that is going to require a few parts, and it would spoil the entire thing to share the request, so I guess that you'll just have to read to find out what happens ;) )

Sunlight flowed into my room as I slowly opened my eyes. I yawned and stretched out, squeezing my eyes shut again as I did.

"Morning, FRIDAY." I spoke as I sat up and talked to my dad's AI system.

"Good morning, Miss Stark. I hope that you're having a good morning." She responded. I smiled and shook my head as I stood up and left my room. I headed to the elevator, the doors opening automatically as I walked towards them. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the floor for the kitchen, the familiar feeling of sickness occupying my stomach as a way to tell me that I was hungry. Eventually the elevator stopped and opened, making a smile curl onto my lips as immediately, I could see the familiar mop of hazel curls as the boy sat at the island with his back turned to me.

"Morning, nerd." I teased, making Peter look over his shoulder at me. His lips curled into a smile.

"You're a bigger nerd than me." He quipped back as I walked to the island and hopped onto the bar stool next to him. I smirked and shook my head, jokingly nudging my best friend and crush's shoulder as he ate another spoonful of his cereal. I bit my lip and looked at him. I couldn't help but fall in love with the boy more and more every time that we were together, which was a lot. In fact, I remembered the first time that my dad, and Peter's boss, introduced us to each other. It had been the day that Peter had moved into the Avengers' Tower in order to start his training as Spiderman.

I sat on my bed, doing my school work and boring myself out of my mind with my physics homework.

"Miss Stark, your father has returned, and is with someone that he wants you to meet." FRIDAY spoke. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked up to the speaker on the ceiling.

"Someone that he wants me to meet? No more specificity, FRIDAY?" I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, I told you what I was required to tell you." She responded. I sighed, wondering who my dad had brought over this time as I left my room and headed to the elevator. After only a few moments, the elevator stopped on the ground floor of the Tower and I stepped out.

"Ah, there you are." I turned around to see my dad walking towards me.

"FRIDAY said that I needed to meet someone. If it's going to be another middle-aged white man who happens to also be a superhero, I don't want to know." I sighed. My dad's lips curled into a smirk.

"I think that you're going to be pleasantly surprised, kid." He nodded, making me roll my eyes as my dad looked around the corner of the lobby.

"Peter, come meet my daughter." He nodded. I rolled my eyes again, but then they widened as the boy came into my view. Immediately my mouth fell open slightly, my heart slightly speeding up as the insanely attractive boy came into my line of vision. He had the same reaction, his stunning hazel eyes widening and his lips parting as he saw me.

"Peter, this is my daughter, Y/N Stark. Y/N, this is Peter Parker. Also known as Spiderman." My dad introduced. My eyes widened and I looked at my dad.

"That's the Spiderman?" I scoffed.

"Y-yeah, it's me." Peter chuckled nervously, his gaze seemingly as glued to me as mine was to him.

"I told you that you'd be pleasantly surprised." My dad nodded. I returned it and bit my lip as I looked at Peter. He was the boy that I would marry, and something about the way that he was looking at me told me that he was thinking the same thing.

"Now, I know that you two are the same age, and so I've only got one rule." Dad spoke before looking at Peter.

"She, is off-limits." He nodded as he pointed at me. Both of our eyes widened as we looked at each other.

"Dad, what the fuck, we've literally just met." I scoffed.

"I know, but I know what hormonal teenagers are like. You were the result of two hormonal teenagers having fun." He joked.

"Gross." I winced.

"Y/N, show Peter to his new room, please. He's two doors down from you. Peter, see you in training." My dad spoke, patting the boy on his shoulder before walking off. I gave Peter a small smile as he walked towards me.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N." he smiled.

"And you, Peter. Let me show you your room." I returned, making his smile widen as we headed towards the elevator.

"Earth to Y/N." I snapped back, making Peter chuckle as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming." I spoke.

"About what?" he asked as he ate another spoonful of his cereal. I looked at him.

"The day that you moved in." I admitted. He chuckled and nodded as he returned my look.

"That was a good day." He agreed before he looked down and his smile dipped.

"Pete, what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and looked back at me before turning to face me.

"I, erm...I've been thinking a lot about us recently." He admitted, timidly looking at me. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What about us?" I chuckled nervously. He gulped harshly.

"Y/N, will you go on a date with me?" he suddenly blurted out. My eyes widened, my mouth falling open.

"P-Peter, I'd love to, but my dad-."

"Y/N, I always respect your dad, but my god, you had me the moment that I saw you. I've been living here for six months now, I've found myself looking at you more and more every day and summoning up more courage in order to ask you out. I don't think that it's right for your dad to stand in the way of us having a relationship." He scoffed and shook his head as he looked at me with desperate eyes. I sighed and bit my lip as I looked at him.

"I agree, Pete. That being said, yes, I'll go on a date with you." I nodded. Peter's eyes wavered and he let out a breathy laugh, his lips soon spreading into a wide smile.

"Oh, thank fuck for that." He sighed in relief, making me laugh as he leant forward and hugged me tightly.