Halloween Special

This in no way is part of the plot or story, this chapter is just for fun, since tonight is Halloween and a Blue Moon I thought I'd use that in the Special.

For this special Aria is not a ninja and they do not know her yet. And this does take place after season 4 so Lloyd and Aria aren't kids. Enjoy.

--

"Its Halloween, its Halloween, it's Halloween" Jay sings happily

"I take it that you like Halloween" Kai comments

"Of course" Jay replies happily "their's free candy and everyone gets to wear costumes"

"May I remind you Jay that we're still working" Cole says as he enters the room

"But it's Halloween, I doubt their's going to be any crime today" Jay argues "I'm so excited for the party"

Lloyd enters the room "crime alerts are more important then a Halloween party Jay"

"I know" Jay whines then smiles "but as long as I stay positive their's no way-"

"Everyone to the Bridge. Emergency meeting" Nya's voice is heard on the loudspeaker

"Oh dang it" Jay whines

The ninja run to the bridge where Nya and Sensei Wu were waiting for them.

"What's up?" Kai questions

"Is their danger?" Zane asks

"I fear their is" Wu says turning his attention to the screen

Nya pulls up footage "we got this from the museum moments ago"

On screen a hooded figure was seen taking an artifact from the Overlord exhibit in the museum.

"What's that they're taking?" Lloyd asks

"That is the Soul Crystal" Wu tells them

"It is said that on a rare blue moon the crystal can be used to bring back a soul from the dead" Nya explains "but the person has to have died recently"

"So what makes this bad?" Cole asks

"Well guess who our thief is" Nya says as she pauses the screen

"Who is she?" Jay asks

"Aria Lord" Cole answers

"The Overlord's daughter" Wu adds

"Chances are that she's going to revive the Overlord tonight" Nya tells them "using the blue moon"

"Not again" Lloyd mutters to himself

"But the Halloween party" Jay whines

"We got choice Jay" Kai says "we can't let her revive the Overlord"

"Suite up ninja" Wu instructs "Nya has marked the location on your GPS, if you leave now you'll make it after nightfall. You have to stop her before the moon reaches its peek"