Broom Closets

With her hand slipped into Sukara's, Kuvira smiled softly at the familiarity of it. She had missed Sukara so dearly. Her leaving so suddenly had left Kuvira bitter and angry. It had brought up old memories of her family and how she had been left in Zaofu with nothing but a bag with her things in, but Sukara had come back for her, her parents never did.

As she was in thought, Kuvira felt a had tug at her arm pulling her into a small room as they walked. Sukara had pulled them into a broom closet, spinning them round, she shut and locked the door.

"I think last night left you a little hot," Kuvira smirked, letting her hand run up Sukara's jaw and into her hair as she looked into her lust filled eyes.

"I think you might be right," Sukara smiled, her voice was low and breathy as she brought herself forward and kissed Kuvira, pinning her against the wall.

"So this is okay now?" Kuvira asked, her head lolled back as Sukara placed rough kisses down her neck and collar bone.

"It was okay last night wasn't it?" Sukara smirked against her skin, "Do you want this?"

Sukara knelt down in front of her, slowly pushing up Kuvira's top to expose her stomach. She placed soft kisses just above her waistline making  Kuvira let out soft moans as she reached her hands down into Sukara's hair.

"You have to answer the question baby," Sukara smirked, pulling her hands back to the front of Kuvira's thighs.

Kuvira moved her hands to tilt Sukara's head up to look at her, resting her chin on her belt buckle.

"More than anything." Kuvira could barely catch her breath at how bold Sukara was being. Kuvira was usually the one to take the lead so it was always a little bit of a surprise when they swapped places.

Sukara smirked against Kuvira's bare skin, bringing her hands up to the belt to undo it. They didn't really have time to waste but Sukara loved to tease Kuvira. The great uniter wasn't a very patient person, so to have her squirming in anticipation at ever touch wasn't a hard thing to achieve.

"Don't make me wait," Kuvira moaned, she stood with just her underwear on her lower half. She reached her right leg over Sukara's shoulder and put it on the edge of the table behind her to get better balance, "please."

"But its so much more fun," Sukara breathed, taking her tongue and licking up the fabric just in front of her lips making Kuvira almost sit on her shoulders, "when I do it this way."

Kuvira looked down at her darkened eyes with all the love she had in her heart. She adored it when Sukara got like this.

Hooking her fingers in the waistband, Sukara pulled down the unneeded underwear and discarded it with the rest of Kuvira's clothes that she'd removed. Kuvira readjusted herself so that she was back in her previous position, but Sukara had other ideas. She lifted Kuvira's other leg over her shoulders and lifted her up. Kuvira let out a little squeal as she was hoisted off of the ground.

"Comfortable?" Sukara asked, kissing the insides of Kuvira's thighs to wind her up more.

"I will be in a moment," Kuvira smiled, one hand clasped onto Sukara's hair, the other outstretched on the wall for balance.

Kuvira could feel her smile against her, the anticipation was driving her crazy as she could feel every movement Sukara made with her lips before she started. She started with small and soft kisses making Kuvira breath heavily as she tried to keep herself quiet. As she built up her movements, Kuvira closed her eyes and let her head go blank. Sukara felt just as Kuvira remembered, she had wondered if her memories were exaggerating but, Sukara was proving herself to just be rather talented at this particular activity.

Kuvira knew she was close but with Sukara being so hot, holding onto it wasn't an option. She tried her best to stop herself from screaming out in pleasure but her moans were still a little too loud.

Sukara brought her back down to the ground but Kuvira's legs had turned to jelly and she immediately wrapped her arms around Sukara's neck to keep herself steady.

Sukara just laughed and picked her up again, this time only bringing Kuvira's legs up around her waist rather than her shoulders. She placed her lover on the table behind them and layed her down. With a smile on her face as she cleaned her lips, Sukara helped Kuvira put her clothes back on.

"Don't you want a go?" Kuvira asked, looking down as Sukara tied up one of her shoelaces as she sat on the edge of the table.

"No, it's fine," Sukara smiled, tapping the sides of the shoe to signal that she was done before standing back up.

"I know you," Kuvira smirked, wrapping her arms around Sukara's waist and pulling her body back against hers, "you won't be able to sleep tonight."

"More sex dreams for me then," Sukara shrugged, dipping down and placing a soft kiss on Kuvira's lips, "or you could just come and see me again."