43

Taehyung pov :
I woke up it was morning, I looked to the side and found a sexy jungkook breathing slowly. I peck his lips he moved a little. I climbed his torso and kissed his neck making a love bite.
Jungkook:" b-baby " I sucked his nipple he groaned.he put his hands on my abdomen. I went down and pulled his pants and boxers.
I pumped his member and he moaned lowly making me moan too at his sexy voice. I sucked his tip.
Jungkook:" baby taste it " I put in my mouth and sucked him hard .he pulled my pants and boxers.
I climbed his torso.
Taehyung:" I want you, daddy ".
He was going to get up.
Jungkook:" let me get up baby " I shook my head.
Taehyung:" no I want to ride you daddy" he smirked.
Jungkook:" ride me my sexy slut " I moaned, he smacked my ass. I lifted myself and he lines his member to my hole and down groaning at the stretches.
Jungkook:" easy baby boy " I nodded and stayed. Like that, for some minutes he caressed my hips.
taehyung:" hurts daddy " .he caressed my face then pulled me for a kiss.
He moved a little, and pleasure hits me in an ecstatic impression.
Jungkook:" good baby?"
Taehyung:" yes daddy, harder " his thrusting rhythm increased and skin slapping was loud. Jungkook's groaning is driving me insane.
Jungkook:" baby cumming ".
Taehyung:" fill me up with you tasty cum daddy " he made hard thrusts and we cummed together.
Jungkook:" good morning my horny princess" I giggled, he pulled out making me whimper at the sensitivity.
Taehyung:" morning love ".I kissed him, I was still on top of him.
Jungkook:" come on baby let's take shower " I nodded and he lifted me towards the bathroom, he filled the bathtub and he put me there then he went behind me.
Jungkook:" baby shouldn't we start preparing our wedding?" I coughed.
Jungkook:" won't baby easy "
Taehyung:" really?"
Jungkook:" yes love, I want you to decorate it as you want ".
Taehyung:" you won't help me? What if you don't like it?" He pulled my jaw and pechs my lips.
Jungkook:" I know you will make it delightful I'm stupid at those things and my taste is black it will look like a funeral" I laughed at his hatred face.
Taehyung:" I know you love black but I want to make our wedding unforgettable".
Jungkook:" I'm sure of that, I will talk with a wedding designer, maybe you will like her ideas ".
Taehyung:" where do you know her?" I glared at him.he chuckled.
Jungkook:" I know she was a bitch before but her father is my dad's friend ".
Taehyung:" she was your friend?"
Jungkook:" no baby, my dad wanted me to be with her in an arranged marriage but I refused directly that time ".
Taehyung:" why hubby?".
Jungkook:" like a mafia, I should know with who I confront so she was one of my targets, I knew in a phone call that she wanted me for money that's it then have a baby make him an heir and she divorces me ". I pouted.
Taehyung:" she is stupid ".
Jungkook:" when I knew her plans, I told her dad that his daughter is a real bitch of a gold digger, and she is a designer ".I kissed him.
Taehyung:" thank God you didn't marry her " he chuckled.
Jungkook:" why baby?".
Taehyung:" I wouldn't have this fairytale life with you hubby ". He looked deeply at me.
Jungkook:" you deserve more than that, I craved love, care in my life and I found it in you, you gave me love you care for me, you gave me kids, you are my husband now, your love is making me strong baby " I had tears this is so overwhelming words hits me directly that I started sobbing. He lifted me and put a bathrobe on me and he put me in bed.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry to always makes you cry but my words are true, sincere, I wanted you to be mine and you are just mine, true I hurt you many times but I want you to pass our past and forget it with our future ". I hugged him and he hugged back I pulled away, he had tears in his eyes, I wiped them and he closed his eyes.
Taehyung:" I love you so much hubby so so much, your love cured my past wounds, you saved me from my depressing moments, you didn't abandon me when you discovered about taejun, you cared for me, you gave me time to rebuild myself and be stronger than I was even if I'm a cry baby " .he hugged me.
Jungkook:" all I want for you is to be happy baby, you sadness is my weakness, I love you baby " I peck his lips, he went to our dresser and pulled my clothes.
Taehyung: I want to work hubby" .he turned around.
Jungkook:" baby I wanted you to stop working until you give birth to our twins it's difficult for you to work now it's tiring baby " he put his hands on my hips.
Taehyung:" okay hubby " I smiled, he did the same.
Jungkook:" plus you have to design our wedding baby "
Taehyung:" oh yeah I will ".
He pulled my hands after we finished wearing our clothes. we walked to our kids room.today is their free day, he kissed their heads and smiled .that made me smile too.
Jungkook:" they are so cute sleeping like that " I nodded, he pulled me to him and he caressed my belly that was big now.
Taehyung:" I have a check-up on Friday can you come with me please?" He Beck's my lips.
Jungkook:" of course baby, I will " we kissed them and closed the door.
We walked towards the kitchen, all we're there.
Jungkook:" good morning ".
All said morning to us.
Jimin:" taebaby can you come with me later please join hung said he is busy with his restaurant".
Taehyung:" where to?".
Jimin:" I bought some clothes for my baby, I have to get them I forgot last time to bring them ".I looked at jungkook for permission.
Jungkook:" you can go love and buy things you want too, I gave you the black credit card right?"
Taehyung:" yes hubby ".
He pecks my lips.
After some minutes later, jungkook, namjoon, hoseok and yoongi got up and walked to the front door.
Jungkook:" baby I have to go okay?".
Taehyung:" don't force yourself hubby, your wound isn't healed yet " he nodded, kissed me and walked out.
Jungkook:" I love you," he said when he was at his car.
Taehyung:" I love you more, " I said back he winked at me making me smile and they drove off, we waved back at them until they disappeared.