t h r e e

three | the take off

Met a lot of people
But nobody feels like you 
I'm so scared to fall in love 
But if it's you then I'll try 

~ 'it's you' by ali gatie

"You know the deal we had? No sex for a while?" Louis asked as he watched Harry grab his mobile and shove it into the pockets of his black slacks.

"Yeah?" he replied distractedly, searching for his wallet.

"Seeing you in this formal wear is making me feel stupid about it", Louis said casually, digging out the wallet from under the books piled on the desk.

"Oh," Harry blushed, biting his lip as he checked his wallet and pocketed it. "You look good yourself. For once, it's not streetwear."

"Harry, darling, my streetwear is my brand, love," Louis winked. He grinned like an idiot and pressed a chaste kiss to Harry's lips before taking his hand. "Ready, boyfriend?"

"Ready, boyfriend", he chuckled.

They grabbed a taxi and it took them half an hour to get to the designated, elite Italian restaurant. It was elegant and if it weren't for their formal dressing, Harry was sure they would've felt so out of place. In fact, he couldn't even read the name of the restaurant.

Trying not to let his jitters get the better of him as he followed Louis inside, Harry eyed the people already having a nice evening in an attempt to determine if he'd be able to relax and have a good time or not. He studied Louis, trying to figure if this kind of setting was his cup of tea.

"Tomlinson", Louis informed the host who met them at the door, handing her two coupons.

Welcoming with a brilliant smile, the host led them towards the back of the restaurant, away from the window and into a private corner where they wouldn't be visible to many people. Harry didn't exactly know which part of the city they were in but the view was pretty amazing, looking down at the busy city lit with bright lights. The candles lit on and around the table warmed the space quite good.

Louis waited for Harry to take a seat before he took his seat opposite him.

"We are very glad you have taken up our offer for a free dinner," the host smiled. "Your contributions to our charity mean a lot to us. Please take a look at the menus, we'll be back to take your orders soon."

"Thank you," Harry smiled before she walked away and turned to Louis. "You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"The whole sitting down after me thing," Harry rolled his eyes, teasing smirk on his lips. "I'm not some dainty lady who demands to be treated right before she'll put out. We're already past that, right? Besides, we're both equals here, anyway."

Louis huffed a laugh, but nodded in agreement anyway and opened his menu. Harry took the cue and opened his, and then just stared. He was sure he could at least guess what's on the menu but the names of the dishes looked like something straight from Dothraki language. He thought he was lucky when he saw the little description below, but unfortunately, it was also in Italian.

"Alright?" Louis asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just trying to decide what to get. There's so many to choose from", Harry chuckled awkwardly and turned back to the menu, squinting it into submission.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw the prices next to the dishes but remembered that this was all paid for already and calmed down. He had the pleasure to explore, then.