halloween with nct

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope your day is going great! this isn't the best Halloween post but like I was in a rush since my family wanted to watch movies so this was rushed lol.

anyways I hope you enjoy this short chapter :)

1,682 words
——————————

"lets go its that time of the month!" Chenle shrieks as he jumps onto the couch filled with people.

"since it's halloween, I made a list of things we could do" you took out your phone to look at the things you written down in your notes.

"you have a list?" Jaemin stood next to you to see your screen.

"it's organized too" Doyoung stared at you with a shocked look.

"what's first on your list?" Johnny says as he somehow squeezes himself into the couch with seven other men.

"there's this corn maze thing not too far from here, it has a haunted house, food and hayrides" you tell them.

"you got me at food" Lucas stands up from the crowded couch.

"should we do all that first?" you glanced up at the living room filled with 23 guys.

"sure" Shotaro shows off an adorable smile.

"okay let me just call sm and tell them we need three vans" Kun sighs as he pulls out his phone.

"how will we split this up?" Sungchan asked looking at his members.

"we'll Jaehyun, Johnny, Doyoung and Kun are the only ones who can drive" Taeyong explains to Sungchan.

"so I split people evenly by their personalities because if you put too much crazy in car, the driver will possibly crash" Taeyong sweetens up his words nicely.

"oh" Sungchan mumbled. after Taeyong explaining the car situation and actually put people in cars, you were all finally ready to head out to that corn maze.

—————————

"we're here!" Taeyong squeaks excitedly.

"hyung, you're more excited than us" Jisung unbuckles his seat belt.

"i'm gonna take pictures" Taeyong get's out of the car and whips his phone out so he could take pictures of the members getting out of the cars.

"ten smile!" Taeyong shoves his phone into ten's face. ten just sighs before actually giving him a smile.

"make sure you all have your cellphones so you don't get lost!" Kun shouts loudly so everyone could hear.

"or don't!" Doyoung also shouts. once everyone was finally ready, you all made your way to the entrance of the corn maze. when you entered, you spot the food trucks in a circle formation. there was sweets, salty and even spicy foods.

"this is my heaven" Hendery puts his hand on his chests to admire such a view.

"should we eat first or should we-"

"eat!" you get cut off by the younger members and a few of the older members as well.

"are you sure? if we eat and then we go into the haunted house, there's a possibility that you might shit your pants" you explained in an mannerly way.

"that do make sense" Jaehyun says as he purses his lips.

"let's go to the haunted house first then" Yuta starts to walk off in the wrong direction.