> IF YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER REASON TO STAY <

alexa.
a couple weeks later.

"aaaaand, last box!" sierra says, putting down said last box.

"perfect, i'm exhausted." michael complains, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. "so munchkin, how does it feel knowing you own a house?"

"it feels amazing." i express to him with a solid nod. he smiles brightly at my response, bringing me in for a tight hug.

the house needed some fixer upper because it wasn't absolutely perfect but it was home. i owned it which meant i could paint and do whatever i wanted.

"ah! i have to go super soon." sierra tells me with a small frown. "i've got a date with luke soon."

"don't worry, it's fine! tell him i say hello and can't wait to see him soon." i tell her as she packs up her bag.

and with that, they both ended up leaving. they gave me hugs and a kiss on the forehead from sierra.

so now, i was alone.

unknown.

she was dancing around in her new kitchen to a horrible pop song.

she looked beautiful.

"you'll be mine." i grunted in a low voice.

and then, i heard a car pull up and see that alexa had received a text from someone.

fucking calum hood, i assumed.

a dick who was spending to much time with alexa lately, he was the reason i wasn't able to get her the last two times.

alexa is fucking mine.

m i n e.

calum.

"hi my dear!" i smiled brightly as i walked into the house to a smiley alexa. "i am here to help you unpack."

"i haven't done much yet," she says, examining the box filled room with her hands on her hips. "i've just been dancing to music. can i play some music?"

"go right ahead."

thirty minutes later.

"i'm starving." she complains, wiping sweat off her forehead. "can we order something?" she begs.

"if that's what you want baby, here." i say, pulling out my wallet and handing her my credit card.

"oh no— no, it's okay! truly. i can pay."she pushes my hand away.

"take it." i demand gently.

"but—"

i sternly stare at her. soon enough she gives in, taking it and scrolling on her phone through what i assumed was door dash.

"finally. hey, i have a question," i chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"yeah?" she raises her eyebrow, her eyes on hee lit up phone.

"can i— can i, play with your hair?"

soon enough, she was on my chest as i twirled her hair in my finger. a little while ago she had fallen asleep, and i just decided not to do anything about it.

she had decided she wasn't that hungry and would eat once she had gotten the chance.

i hummed a couple songs, some of them just being a weird tune i had made up.

"cutie," i whisper, watching her facial features being so relaxed. i looked over at my phone, seeing it was late.

i decided that i would just sleep here tonight.