13. Accident and Scouting offer

Taehyung and Jimin decided to mess up the clothes in the Bunny Boy's closet on Sunday as they had plans for the afternoon and weren't free for the day. 

But before they could jump into the balcony, Taehyung's phone rang. 

"Ohh! It's Harabeoji again!" Taehyung exclaimed and the two of them ran back to their couch to talk to their grandfather. 

"Good morning, Harabeoji!!" they wished.
"Good morning, guys" Seojoon said. 

"What's it, Harabeoji?" Taehyung asked immediately, knowing it had something to do with his 'fiance'. Seojoon sighed heavily. "You don't have to meet Jungkook today" he said. 

"Why?! Did he cancel the marriage?!" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin sadly. "No" Taehyung and Jimin let out a breath. "He got into an accident yesterday evening. He is currently in the Seoul Hospital" Seojoon said. 

"Woah!! In the National hospital?!?!" Taehyung asked, amazed by the fact that they took him to such a big hospital. "Of course! He is a CEO! They have the money! So do we" Seojoon said, chuckling slightly. 

"Can I go and visit him in the hospital, then?" Taehyung asked. No matter how much they pranked, they still had a few manners left in them. 

"Not yet. He is still unconscious" Seojoon said. "Ohh" Jimin felt bad for Taehyung's fiance. "How bad is it?" he asked. "Just a fracture, a strong concussion and a few small wounds. Hyungsik will let me know when he wakes up" Seojoon said. 

"Okay" Taehyung said. 
"Okay, then. I'll hang up. You guys take care" 
"You too, Harabeoji" the two of them said and waited for Seojoon to hang up. 

"I am not in the mood to go and mess up Bunny Boy's clothes anymore, Jiminie" Taehyung said, throwing the phone on the couch and pouting slightly at the floor. "Yeah, me neither" Jimin said. 

Seojoon had called them the previous day to tell them about arranging the marriage the next Sunday. The two of them had been soo excited that Taehyung was going to be married in a week. They would only have to wait for another week to get free games. 

But now that his fiance had a broken leg and a concussion, they were sure that the marriage would be postponed too. 

Maybe a small part of Taehyung felt bad for the guy too and not just for themselves. 

"Let's play Counter Ops Team" Jimin suddenly said. "Okay" Taehyung said and got up to connect it. 

"I can't believe we lost such a golden opportunity" Jimin sighed, looking at all of his rifles. "Cheer up, Jiminie. It just got postponed. We will get the remaining rifles for free after I marry him" Taehyung said. 

"I know! I was just soo excited that we would have the riffles by this Sunday. I wanna kill the person who did this to him" Jimin said, his eyebrows knotting together. 

"Me too!" Taehyung said, frowning at the screen. "But I feel bad for him too. He injured himself right before the marriage. He might feel bad when he wakes up" Taehyung said. 

"Yeahh. But seriously, this is happening soo fast!! Just day before yesterday, we were one of the most wanted bachelors of the country and you are suddenly engaged to someone you don't even know" Jimin said. 

"I know, right?!" Taehyung exclaimed and sighed heavily. "Let's just play. Do you wanna go to the club in the evening? We can give Bunny Boy a rest today" he suggested. 

"Yeah, sure" Jimin said and logged into the game. 

The day passed by fairly quick and the two of them got themselves shit drunk by midnight. They stumbled back into the flat and barely managed to lock the door before throwing themselves on their beds haphazardly, only to be woken up the next afternoon by the faint ringing of Jimin's phone, which he had thrown somewhere in the living room.