Chapter 96

Everyone around us fell silent and looked at Okaasama.

I took the cup and had a taste.

Indeed it tastes great but Germany's most expensive tea doesn't taste like this.

Okaasam and I once went to Germany and of course,  already had the taste of such tea. But it is far greater than this one.

I shook my head thinking how stupid Mrs. Dott is.

"Ara~ I wonder what Madam Reinhart means? "

Even if I don't look at her,  Mrs. Dott is obviously annoyed and insulted at this moment.

Okaasama..

Naysu!

"What do you call this tea? "

(Note: Anything in this chapter is purely fictional.  Nothing of the products are true)

"Oh. It's called the Blue Royalé.  I specifically have it brought from germany. It seems like Madam Reinhart has yet to taste it."

Smiling elegantly, Mrs. Dott answered.

Okaasama chuckled as she ran her finger around the cup's edges.

"My~ I wonder"

I smiled and put the back as it made a soft clatter. I turned innocently at Okaasama and acted as if I didn't hear what they were talking just now.

"Okaasama,  is the the Blue Royalé?  My~ Am I being folled by my sense of taste that it tastes different from what we had at Cafè Hermosa im Germany? "

I secretly took a peek at their reaction and I can see that they were surprised.

Cafè Hermosa is the sole Cafè that offers Blue Royalé in Germany.

It is commonly known within the noble circle.

"What do you mean? "

Mrs. Dott asked with a hint of anger.

I tilted my head as if I was thinking deep.

"I say,  Blue Royalé and this tea tastes different. I wonder if this is truly the Blue Royalé? "

"What?! Are you c.. "

Mrs. Dott wasn't able to finish her words when Okaasama chuckled softly.

"Why are you so agitated dear?  My daughter was just wondering. Is somethig wrong with that? "

Okaasama smiled as she asked.

"No.. I"

Mrs. Dott tried answering but was cut off by the other madam.

"Madam Reinhart is right Madama Dott.  The young Lady was just curious"

"Right~ what an amazing daughter you have Madam Reinhart. She has such sharp memory"

"Oho~ you must be frequent at Cafè Hermosa"

I didn't answer them an instead wore a shy smile on my face. 

The truth is,  Mrs. Dott really did bought the Blue Royalè of Germany however, it was swapped.

After bribing a maid inside the Dott's mansion,  I had one of Okaasama's people gave the spy maid the tea we're drinking now and have it switched with the Blue Royalè.

As for where the Blue Royalé is,  of course,  it was already taken care of in order to leave no evidence at all.

Mrs. Dott was greatly shamed by this event however,  she is so stubborn, as I said.