Chapter Twenty Four

"Both loves of my life. Gone. All gone..." The tears started flowing again as you crouched in the dirt, knees stained with mud.
Your little boy's headstone stood, sticking up, next to a few others whom you didn't know about.
"What's there to live for?" You sighed, squeezing your eyes closed once more. Your shoulders shook, uncontrollably, by the sobs coming from you. You felt as if there was nothing to live for.
Your eyes shot open abruptly as a warm hand was gently placed upon your shoulder. Your head whipped around to see Mangle, in her human form, standing above you.
You immediately stood up, and without thinking, gave her a hard blow to the face. Uncontrollable rage filled your body as you stood back, clenching your arms and fists to stop yourself from attempting to kill her.
She looked at you, still standing, with one hand pressed against her nose. A drop of blood slid from underneath her hand, and ran down her cheek.
Her glowing yellow eyes changed from one emotion to another. First fear, then sadness, then anger. She glared at you. "I just wanted to say sorry."
"Sorry?" You paused slightly. "Sorry? You think that 'sorry' will fix what you've fucking done?!" You yelled, voice filled with rage. "Go get some damn gasoline, and give me a match." You scoffed. "I aught to kill you right now."
Mangle looked surprised. "Malfunction." She said. "It was a malfunction."
You didn't believe her in the slightest. "Explain your laughter, then," you stated angrily, referring to when she laughed while killing Alex.
Her eyes widened. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Kill me, if you like. Take this," she rushed her words, and shoved a small, folded note into your sweaty palms before running off at full speed.
You wanted to rip up the note, even though you didn't know what it said, out of anger. You were still mad at Mangle, and you thought you'd be, forever.
You glared at the back of her strawberry gold hair as she continued running. You hated her for what she did.
You look at the note in your palm, still folded. You unfolded it and flipped it over, without reading it, and crumpled it. You stomped over to your right, where a beautiful, still lake stood, the wind making slight ripples in the water.
You threw the crumpled ball of paper that once meant something to someone as hard as you could into the blue-green lake. You smiled as the water seemed to absorb the paper. As it sunk, you could of sworn you saw the word "love".
You didn't care what it said, or who it was from. You were already on the verge of jumping into that 50ft deep lake.
Your smile slowly disappeared, replaced with mourning. You ran back over to your child's grave, letting the tears take over once again.

Mike peered out of the window of his rented house, and looked up at the sky. He wondered if you were looking at the same sky that he was.
He wanted to go back to you; he really did. But he believed he couldn't. He needed some time to himself for a while, and didn't know when or if he'd ever come back.

Jeremy wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. He felt terrible for what he'd done.
He knew he shouldn't of destroyed an animatronic, your friend, like that. He knew he shouldn't of started a fight with you or Mike. He wished he had never done any of those things.
Jeremy promised he'd never take that much medicine again. He believed he'd acted that way because of the medicine, which he'd purposefully overdosed on. But, his reaction to it was unplanned. He could remember it all perfectly, and at the time it seemed sane. Now, he realised how badly he's messed up.
He's promised himself that he'd find another method if he were to ever try to get to the place he'd always wanted to be, with his family. He tries not to think of their funeral, as it always makes him cry. He glanced over at his bedside table, which held things that some people would try to throw away. They'd try to get him help. He doesn't want help, he wants to reach his goal.
That razor, it's been with him through thick and thin. He can always rely on it, like he did 15 minutes ago.
His shoulders shook as he clenched his fists, crying loudly. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm so sorry..."

You took your sweet time answering the phone in your back pocket when it rang loudly.
You tried very hard to keep your voice steady and tried not to sound mad as you answered with a common greeting. "Hello?"
There was silence on the phone for a minute before you heard an unsteady, wobbling voice. He was trying to keep it calm, you could tell. "(Y/N), I need you to come over, please. I'm so sorry-I-I didn't-" he gave up trying to communicate, and instead broke down in tears. You immediately became concerned.
"Who is this?"
The sobs continued for a moment before he took a breath and said his name. "Jeremy."

After you'd gotten his address, you'd headed right over, worried.
You knocked on the door, anxious.
After about a minute, the brunet answered the door. He looked much different than he did back when you'd fought.
Without thinking, you immediately gave the boy a hug. He seemed taken aback, and tried to resist. (Y/N), please," he sounded sad, as if he was going to cry again. He tried pushing you away, but you continued to hug him.
"I'm not letting you go," you said, as he stopped resisting. "I'm not letting you go."
Jeremy stood still for a moment, not hugging or resisting. Then he wrapped his arms around you and began to cry.
You patted him on the back, thinking of different ways to comfort him.
"T-Thank you," he retreated back inside, which you followed.
You glanced past him and into the living room. You instantly became worried, seeing something on the coffee table between the couch and tv.
Jeremy saw you looking, and his dark eyes widened.
"What is that?" You pointed to the little razor and walked over to it. Jeremy just stood, not moving a muscle. He was visibly scared.
You picked it up slowly, noticing your hands shaking slightly. "Jeremy," you paused, "come here."
He did as you said, and slowly made his way over to you. He kept his distance.
You slowly reached out and gently grabbed his hand. You looked up into his terrified eyes only for a moment before slowly pushing his hoodie sleeve up, exposing his wrist.
When you saw the scars and the soon-to-be scars, you almost started crying. You noticed Jeremy was shaking.
You immediately pulled him into a tight hug, closing your eyes tightly. You didn't want to believe this. You were instantly worried about him.
You two stood, crying, in his living room.
You wished you could reverse time.