back

You jumped up into the air and hit the ball with all your strength. It hit the floor and you heard the bell ring. Your eyes widen and you smiled "HEY HEY HEY" everyone cheered and you looked over to see bokuto jumping up and down.

You gave him a thumbs up and continued to play. Bokuto was very happy to see you play so good for your first time. He was proud but later you would have to see him play.

After the game you changed into your new Jersey and walked over to the bathroom. You won the game and now you had one more game to play to get to win spring nationals. You looked in the mirror and then you looked behind you. Your eyes widen and you spin around. "Hey hey hey p-put that down"

Bokuto frowned and looked at his phone. There it said that you were going to use the bathroom. It's been 30 minutes and his game was about to start he didnt see you anywhere. He looked over at one of the first year managers and told her to come over. "What is it bokuto" he showed her the text message. "Can you go look for her she said she was in the bathroom" the first year nodded and ran towards the bathroom.

When she got there she saw a crowd gathered around there. What the hell happened she thought. When she squeezed herself in she saw police officers and someone getting tooken away in a paramedic bed. She walked over to see what happened and  asked who was hurt. "A player from fukurodani she's a first year who are you" the first year manager said she was a friend and the officer nodded. "Fine her name is f/n l/n"

Bokuto frowned. His game has started and you were still not there. Maybe you were there just that he couldn't see you because your were short. Bokuto smiled at the thought. "Ok guys let's win this"

After the game bokuto was sad but not that sad he was going to see you after all. He walked up and saw the first year manager that he told to find you. "Hey um misaka" she started to sweat and look at bokuto. "Yes" bokuto smiled. "Did you find f/n" misaka was about to say something when konaha called him over his faced worried. "BOKUTO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL"