say

Bokuto was not the same without his other half. He didnt want to find another person to love. Why havent you told him you had cancer. This just didn't make sence. It was his second year of high school and he smiled. "See f/n I made it now watch me win" he walked into the classroom. "HEY HEY HEY"
~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaashi looked over to his best friend who was crying. "Bokuto I never knew that" he nodded and bokuto looked over to his friend. "It's been years but I'm never going to forget her" akaashi nodded and looked over to the court. "Well go win the game for her" bokuto nodded and got his jersey on. "F/n see I made it this far are you proud of me" bokuto was in the MSBY black jackals team with his friend from high school.

"Bokuto-San let's win" bokuto smiled at his little friend hinata. "YES LETS WIN THIS".
~~~~~
After the game the whole team went to go change. "Have you heard about the girls volleyball team they have a crazy player her name is f/n kirstin" bokutos eyes widen and he looked at atsumu. "WHAT COLOR IS HER HAIR" atsumu started to sweat "um its h/c"

Bokuto took hinata with him they both wanted to see the girls team. The Argentina team came out and greated everyone. Hinata was looking at the same girl bokuto was looking at. "Its her look"

The h/c hair colored girl came out with a smile and smirk. "LETS WIN THIS". When the game started Argentina was serving first. The girl hit the ball and it made it's way to the other side. F/n said she always wanted to go to Argentina thought bokuto. The ball made it's way to the girl. She jumped up and the setter set for her. Hinata and bokutos eyes widen. "Look at her bokuto" bokuto noticed and remembered that position to spike. That's how f/n spiked the ball her first time when the girl hit the ball everyone cheered.

The girl smirked "HEY HEY HEY" bokuto eyes widen. "I say that" hinata looked over at bokuto. "Do you know her" he asked bokuto shook his head and the girl looked over at him. Bokuto looked back and the girl gave him a wink and a thumbs up.

Well what mother said was right lucky people come back.