🎃Chapter Halloween🎃

The doorbell rang to the Mukami household. The door opened to show the tall brunette. He scoffed "What do you want?"

"Trick or treat!"

The smiling (Y/n) held up her plastic pumpkin that she got from Walmart. Her parents tried to give her a better one but nothing could beat the Walmart ones.

Yuma rolled his eyes "And...." The girl's face fell into a scowl

"Give me candy, bitch"

He smirked and pat her head "Alright, here ya go, Rat" She smiled as he dug his hand in a bag, hoping that she would get something good.

Till he pulled something out and placed it in her bowl. She looked down to see a small bag of Pretzels. Yuma 'hmpf'd' and crossed his arms "Be thankful"

sMaCK

Yuma rubbed his forehead as he glared at the shorter girl. She walked over to the bag "You better be happy I'm fuckin' hungry.." She picked it up and opened it while Yuma crossed his arms around her waist and lift her up "Titan! Put me, the fuck, down!" Yuma laughed as she threw herself around.

"(Y/n)-Chan~ Welcome back!"

A blonde slid down the stair railing, arms spread wide but he stopped once he saw Yuma holding her. Kou crossed his arms while (Y/n) smacked Yuma on his head. The brunette sat her down while she looked him over with a chuckle "The hell are you supposed to be? A three Musketeer?" Yuma rolled his eyes "Yes, a dead one in fact. Got a problem with that?"

Kou hugged the busty girl "(Y/n)-Chan, (Y/n)-Chan! Look at me!" She turned a bit while he posed, showing off his Cat tail and ears "Whaddya think?"

(Y/n) smirked "Lookin' good, Kou" He happily smiled "Also, don't call me '(Y/n)-Chan'....Only Zusa can call me that" Kou slumped a bit till he brightly smiled and pat her head "S Pansā-Chan?" The girl thought for a moment, translating it from the classes she's had with Karlheinz. She nodded and then walked forward a bit "Speaking of Zusa, where's my lil' Baby?"

"Oh look, she's here"

(Y/n) looked up to the stairs and smiled at the Pirate dressed Male "Hey, Ruks" Ruki nodded down at her as he held up a platter. (Y/n) looked down and teasingly smiled at him "Aww, thank you, Ruks. You're so sweet" (Y/n) gave Ruki a side hug, happy that he remade cookies for her. Ruki stiffly stood there while she munched on her cookie "Damn...These are good"

Ruki flicked her head with his free hand "Don't speak with your mouth full" (Y/n) grumpled but still gave him his little hug. However, she brightly smiled as she saw the one she wanted to see most.

"Zusa!"

Azusa stood there with his Scythe, sitting up on his shoulder "(Y/n)-Chan...Happy...Halloween" (Y/n) let go of Ruki and went over to Azusa giving him a tight hug. Azusa softly smiled, giving her a hug back but not as tight. She chuckled and backed away a bit "Nice work. You look so good" Azusa nodded at her "You look....Nice as well...(Y/n)-Chan" (Y/n) tipped her hat "Why, thank you"

Ruki stepped over to her "You want us to go to your home, why're we not there yet?" (Y/n) chuckled "Stop bein' grumpy, Ruks. The Limo's outside. Come on"

~

(D/n) spread his arms infront of the trick or treaters, chasing after him with his fake fangs while (M/n) laughed with the Mother of the scared group.

Karl and Ritcher stood there, one with an amused look as his Colleague played around in his Vampire suit and the other with the same bored look as usual.

"Tougo-San! I brought the Mukami's"

Karl brightened once he heard the voice of the girl til he saw her wrap her arm around Azusa's shoudlers and brought him down, kissing his cheek. Karlheinz frowned, looking away.