24.

her fit for the chapter, which i am very much obsessed with. also just wanted to say i kinda imagine olivia looking like this just with longer, lighter hair. ok, enjoy ;)

Olivia Thomson

The feeling of the warm sun gently hitting my skin caused me to squint my eyes, burrowing myself deeper into the blankets that I was wrapped i—

Nope. Not blankets.

I was wrapped in Harry's arms.

I was on my side and Harry was on his back. Our legs were intertwined together, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. My head rest perfectly in the crook of his neck, giving me a strong scent of his cologne. I slowly open my eyes, letting them adjust the light. I look up to see an asleep Harry, his eyes closed and his lips parted in the slightest bit. I let my head fall back down in the crook of his neck and close my eyes again.

I could stay here forever, I feel so relaxed. For once it doesn't feel like there's any pressure on me, I feel very... comfortable. I am not sure how to describe it, but for some reason being in bed with him right now is making me feel very relaxed.

"Mmm... morning." I hear the deep raspy voice, and I glance up to see Harry's eyes now struggling to open.

"Morning." I chirp out, still keeping my head rested on his chest.

"How are you feeling? You know— with your wrist and stuff." He asks, his voice still raspy from his sleep. I pull my arm out from under the covers revealing my bandage wrapped wrist.

"Good as new." I smile up at him, but he looks rather serious.

"I don't like seeing bruises on your skin." He says, bringing his pointer finger up to my wrist, and slowly tracing the tip of it across the edge of the bandage, nearly giving me the chills.

"It's ok." I say, barely above a whisper.

He stays quiet for a moment, his fingers still tracing along my hand before speaking up again "Liam is going to come by today. Just hangout and stuff. If you want you can rest in your room or go out but you're welcome to hang out with us." He says.

"Oh— that's ok. I can let you spend time with him if you want—"

"If you want to hang out with us you can." He says, this time sounding more like he's asking me to rather than giving me an option.

"Ok." I smile at the fact that he wants me around.

I decided it's time to get up, and I slowly begin to untangle myself from the warmth of Harry's hold on me, and begin to sit up. But the second I almost get out of Harry's grip, he quickly wraps his arms around me pulling me back into him.

"Hey!" I exclaim, laughing out loud as he holds me close to his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

This is so unlike him, he's usually so guarded and tense, but right now he's being so soft. I am not used to it, but I can't help but say I don't mind the flirtatiousness.

"I am not ready to get up." He mumbles against my skin. He had me nearly on top of him from when he pulled me down.

"You don't have to get up, but I am going to." I explain before literally ripping myself off of him and out of the bed, walking over the bathroom.

I smile at him before closing the bathroom door behind me and looking at my reflection. My hair was a mess. The ends were all tangled together, and the top was frizzy and all over the place. It looked like I got most of my makeup off in the shower yesterday, but there were still faint marks of eyeliner on my eye lids. I sigh at the sight of myself before reaching down and turning the faucet on. I cup my hands under the running water and bring it up to my face, splashing the cool liquid on it to wake myself up.