Sepents awakeing part 1

I did not come up with this idea for the power but the story is my version I also do not own my hero academia.

Izuku age 14
Izuku sat on the rails of his school roof as blood dripped down his left arm and a knife bloodily knife in his right Hand.

Izuku had resorted to hurting himself to keep his self from being driven insane.

Izuku could sum up his life pretty easily with llonly 2 words Pain,suffering.

I didn't help that his girlfriend Kyouka Jirou has cheated on him with a blond hair kid name Denki Kaminari right after he had been beaten down but I wasn't that she had broken his heart it was the way she did it, as he was stumbling to his feet she pushed him down with her sound waves and kissed the guy right in front of him ,why because izuku was quirkless.

Izuku hated his life. He was short and skinny his eyes were dark and cold holding no emotion his hair was spiky and messy reaching to his waist with 2 bangs framing his face making him look like his father.

Whenever he looked at anyone they would always get a blink emotionless face looking back in return.

Izuku was lonely a broken soul, he had no friends and anyone who did want to be his friends were only doing it to get close to his sister .

The amount of beatings izuku took that would often aput him on deaths door broke him mentally and physically, it was like death was just playing around with his broken soul.

He would always come back beaten and bloodied but did his parents care no as matter of fact since being diagnosed as quirkless izuku has had to depend on hisself. He learned to cook,clean and he took a part time good at a place animal enclosure.

As a fact izuku loves his jobs as his favorite part was that he was assigned to reptiles his favorite being snakes.

If anyone got to know izuku they would know he loved snakes and reptiles, izuku was also a by genius and was extremely gifted when it came to music and engineering but no one care to bat even and eye to izuku and because of the beatings izuku was scared to show out.

Izuku sat on the cold rail as it began to rain, his thoughts drifted as he thought about his pointless life.

If I jumped would anyone care, would anyone even Feel sad, would anyone even be at my funeral.

He asked himself as he dropped the knife hearing as it hit the sides of the alleyway.

Izuku could feel a shift in the breeze as it started raining hard.

Izuku stayed where he was looking at the ground as water drops hit the ground he had come to his decision.

Izuku raised his body up so that he was standing on the rail.

Izuku looked at the ground one last time before taking one step he felt his body fall he felt as the wind brush pass his face as time seem to stop.

Izuku could see everyone passing around him,it was peaceful as he felt he can finally be free and with a large thud izuku body laid on the ground.

Izuku felt immense pain. His ribs were shattered, he had a punctured lung and his skull was fractured and it felt like something had pierce his brain.

It didn't help that is had landed on on the knife he dropped as it stabbed deep into his stomach.

Izuku cried seeing that he couldn't even kill himself right, the one time he wanted the pain to go away it didn't, it was like god and the devil were using him as an experimental tool.

He slowly started to drift in and out of Conscious as the last thing he remembered was one again hearing the hissing sound he had heard long ago before seeing the same snake.