49

I felt so alive. So strong. Finding greed island wasn't hard and practicing my new strength on some unfortunate people only made me feel more alive. Now all I had to do was find killua. Which has proven to be harder than I thought it was. I forgot how large this game was.

"Book"  I placed the cards I stolen from the people a had just killed and entered them into their designated slots. I figured I'd make it look like I'm here to play. Killua is smart enough to spot a lie if I show up with an empty book. He'll never trust me again if he finds out I'm here just to keep an eye on him. "If killua was here he'd follow his friend around. Now where would that green boy go?" I muttered to myself quietly.

"Hey there!" A man shouted at me once I stepped into one of the cities. "Ha-"

"Touch me and I'll end you." I said excitedly. My blood lust slipping out of me revealing my lustful thirst to kill him if he stepped any closer. My training with Silva had resurrected my blood thirst. Not that I ever needed a reason to kill but if I'm not getting paid for it I enjoy the moment their eyes realize their mistake for doubting me once their life was ending. It's euphoric. I've had the best sex after a kill like those and I look forward to the intensity of the intimacy between Illumi and I after something like that. I blushed like a child. How significant he's become to me. It made my heart ache.

"Let me guess your here for me." Killua said in a disgusted tone as he stood a few feet away from me.

I shook my head and presented my book "I'm here to play." He quickly scanned over my book and eyes me suspiciously. "How long have you been here?" He asked

"Woah you have a lot of slots filled already!" Gon cheered as happily as ever.

"Couple days." I lied. "I killed for some of these though."

"Some or all" he interrogated me. "Some. They assumed I was powerless against them and took advantage of the situation. I only grabbed the ones I wanted though."

"You expect me to believe you?"

"Killua wether you believe me or not I wasn't here for you. You found me. It wasn't the other way around. I finished training with your father a few days ago and figured this would be a great place for some warm ups."

"You came here for warm up kills ? Or to play?" The small woman with the two dressed in pink asked curiously. Too curious for her own good but it was clear she had her own secrets as well and she was irrelevant.

"What's the difference?" I asked cocking my head to the side "you pick which one you feel like matters most. They both mean the same."

The small blonde pulled the boys aside to speak more privately "she's bad news." She whispered.

"She can hear you" killua chuckled. "She's fine. She's my sister."

"Hey you wanna join us!?" Gon eager for my answered smiled

"Just until the next city. Then we can go our separate ways." Cheerfully the boys walked ahead of us as the girl tried to make small talk. As if I didn't know what she was up to. She was trying to figure me out. But it isn't going to work.

"Bisky is it?" I sighed feeling extremely annoyed with her questions and fake attitude. "Cut the crap and tell me what it is you're trying to fish out of me."

"You're as observant as I thought you would be. What do you want with the boys?"

"Don't think I don't know who you are. Royal bodyguard of prince marayam. The real  question should be why a double star stone hunter is here in this game following two boys instead of hunting your precious stones. But." I said cutting her off quickly before she answered. "I don't care. I'm here to play this game out of curiosity and now that I've bumped into my younger brother I'll be keeping an eye on him."

"He doesn't need your protection-"

"Protection" I laughed " that boy is a skilled assassin. Deadly long before you started teaching him nen." I glanced at her confused expression.. "I noticed the difference in his aura and ur the only one around him here who could've showed him that."

"I'll be keeping my eyes on you y/n zoldyck. After years of lying I know when someone is lying. You are hiding something."

"Of course I am. That's no secret. What I'm hiding is the secret but it's no concern of yours nor does it effect you."

"I don't like you."

I raised an eyebrow

"I can't like people who aren't afraid to die." She huffed.

"Bold of you to assume that I would fear you let alone die by your hands. But seeing how we haven't fought yet I think you know-"

"We haven't fought because of the boys."

"What ever you say." I rolled my eyes. " either way I'll be gone once we reach the next city."

It wasn't long after that I received a text on my new beetle phone.

Illumi: I've read that when people marry they go on honey moons. Is that something that interests you?

Smiling at my phone I blushed at the effort he's been putting in to committing to the marriage neither of us has a real say in.

Me: absolutely. Can you afford my high demands of a grand ring, wedding and honeymoon? I won't accept anything less than perfection from you.

Illumi: I could afford you for 100 life times. Honey moon it is.

I grinned. He must really think I'm serious about the expenses but I won't turn down an expensive honeymoon and wedding. "Handsome idiot."

Illumi quickly did more research on honey moons and lean back against his bed.

" a honeymoon.."

"Honeymoon? Ugh you can't seriously be considering marrying that bi-"

"Finish that sentence and you'll be sewing your tongue back together."

Machi rolled her eyes in disgust. "Why did you call me here? Surely it wasn't to watch you talk about honeymoons to yourself."

"I have a favor..."