Chapter 16

Jungkook is sitting on the couch in Mrs Kim's house. Oreo is purring in his lap as he scratches her furs. He has a big news to share but he can't tell taehyung right now.
Because taehyung had gone abroad for his business meeting. It has been one week and jungkook missed him so bad.

Taehyung didn't want to go too but his grandfather suggested that if he went to this meeting he could finish his all work before the wedding and enjoy their honeymoon fully. Taehyung was still in conflict when his granny suggested to take jungkook with him.

His eyes lit up when he stared at jungkook for his approval but when he saw his baby biting his lips hesitantly while looking down, he knew jungkook was going to deny. It's not like he didn't want to go with taehyung but their wedding was at the end of the week too so he has to be here if taehyung was gonna go for the meeting.

One of the grooms should be here for the wedding preparations. Taehyung tried very hard to convince jungkook to come along with him who was packing his bags but his every move went useless. In the end, he just huffed and walk to the door without sparing a glance toward jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to explain, to apologise but everything happened in just a span of one hour. He felt like crying when taehyung didn't even kiss him goodbye. But taehyung didn't leave the apartment just like that he searched Nochu and whispered something in his ear before grabbing his packing bags.

Jungkook texted taehyung about him saying sorry but he didn't get any reply. He got a reply two days after when he text taehyung without stopping throughout the day. But he only got an "it's okay. Take care" from taehyung. He started crying cause this was the worst feeling for him. He dialled taehyung's number while wiping his tears with his fist. Taehyung picked up at the third ring and when he heard his baby's crying voice, he wanted to slam his head on the wall.

He apologised for his childish behaviour and promised to come back soon. Jungkook explained himself and Taehyung felt even worse. He promised to make it up for his baby. They talked continuously after that and started missing each other even more.

Their wedding day is on 5th April which is the day after tomorrow. He is waiting for Taehyung to come back. He missed him so much. He missed Taehyung to the point where he regretted his decision for not going with him. But now he has an exciting news for Taehyung which he can't wait to tell him.

He saw Nochu climb on the couch and stared at Oreo. He giggled and placed Oreo beside him to cuddle. He picked up tannie from the floor and cuddle with him. He talked about how he missed his owner and if he should send him a selca.

He took out his phone and click a selca and press the send button. He didn't wait for the reply cause he knows Taehyung must be busy. Mrs Kim comes with a large notebook and a maid trailing behind him holding a big tray of snacks.

They do some last-minute changes to the selected decorations and choose the colour combination of the flowers for the venue.

"You look tired bunbun. Did you get enough sleep?" Mrs Kim asked seeing jungkook's sleep-deprived eyes.

Koo nodded his head and said," Yes granny.. I'm fine just a bit tired."

"Please take care of yourself, Koo. You know We don't want to face an angry bear who would blame us for not taking perfect care of his babybun" Grandma said and imitated Taehyung's deep voice at babybun.

Koo giggled and place his head in granny's lap. "Don't worry I'll save you all from your angry bear", he sighed and closed his eyes when granny caresses his hairs.

"I miss him, granny, when will he come back?" He asked sadly.

"Aigoo bunbun, he'll be here soon, Maybe tomorrow. Just wait a little bit more and then you'll be together. You both will be married soon too. I'm happy for both of you"
Granny said while massaging his hairs.