41. fresh start

"it's been five months. a lot has happened since. i put out a new album, i poured a lot of emotions into it. i'm happy now. these months were really hard but i pushed through and i'm happy now. i'm ready to move on.

just like harry did, he had moved on. he tried calling, texting, mailing and coming by a few times. he gave up after three weeks... he's with kendall now. or at least that was three months ago, i blocked his name from my phone. i wouldn't know if anything was going on with him.

me and elodie still lived with joe, he has been amazing for the both of us. the house kind of looks like i decorated it.. maybe because i redecorated it? joe didn't mind though. elodie hasn't seen harry and she actually didn't ask about him.

she is really close with joe, she actually goes to wake him up instead of me now. i'm glad they get along so well. they make every day a bit better.

-taylor."

i put my diary away and went downstairs. i smiled as i saw elodie and joe coloring in a color book. "el baby, lara and her mom are picking you up. you are staying the night with her, remember?" i said as i leaned against the door post.

"oh noooo i forgot, mummy can i bring joey? pleaseeee" i chuckled at her words. "no honey, joey is staying with mommy. you will see him tomorrow again. now go pack ur toys" i said as i shook my head.

she got up and ran upstairs to get her bag. i chuckled as joe cleaned up the toys they had played with. "you ready for tonight?" i asked him.

he nodded, "ready as can be. are you?" i nodded, "i guess yeah" we were going to a party. the party we met at had become an annual thing, this would be the first time that i was going since last time. this time it was at gigi's house, she was one of the hosts. i knew that she would probably invite kendall so i had the chance of running into harry.

gigi cut off ties with kendall when she heard what happened but the rest of the hosts are still close with her, she had no other option than invite her.

a few minutes later elodie stormed back downstairs. i chuckled as she jumped on the couch. i got out her shoes and a jacket and got her ready to go. i tied the last shoelace when the ball rang. "right on time" i said with a chuckle.

we said goodbye and she left for the night. i smiled as i closed the door. "time to get ready" i said smiling.

"for you maybe, it's two minutes work for me" joe said as he chuckled. "oh come on don't be so lame, go get ready tooooo" i said as i grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs.

"fine fine, i will get ready too" he said laughing before going to his room. i smiled in victory before walking into my room.

i decided to start with doing my make-up. i sat down infront of my mirror and started doing some brown eye makeup and a winged eyeliner. i put on mascara before putting on my crimson red lipstick. i smiled in the mirror and took out my hair products.

i spayed my hair with heat protection and brushed through it before i curled it. i cliped back the front two pieces, making it like a small crown. i smiled as i looked in the mirror. it looked like my natural curls but without the fuzziness.

i knew joe was long done by now and probably was going to make jokes about it later but i didn't really care. it was already eight, we had to be there at nine and it was half an hour drive at least.

i changed into my dress and slid into my heels before looking into the mirror. the blue fabric of the dress was kind of see through but it was double layered so it didn't show anything. the fabric matched the color of my heels and made my blue eyes pop. the back of the dress was pretty low, showing off my shoulders and back nicely.