4: WEB OF ILLUSIONS?!

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her flat getting ready...

Riddhima: It is good that today is a holiday, today i can go and meet Vansh and apologise, i hope he accepts it! Let's see! But i have to take an appointment first, so let me call that number from which i got a call yesterday..

She calls Rudra..

Rudra: Hello, this is Rudra speaking...

Riddhima: Hello, This is riddhima mishra, i needed to take an appointment to meet Mr.Vansh, is it available any time today?

Rudra's pov: We didn't even implement our plan, and she herself wants to talk to sir? What is going on in her mind?

Rudra: I need to check the schedule mam, can i call you back in 5 minutes?

Riddhima: Oh yeah sure! But try to give me an appointment today itself, if possible, as today i am free..

Rudra: Sure, i will let you know in 5 minutes..

Riddhima cuts the call

Rudra: Sir, she wants an appointment to meet you..

Vansh: So our plan worked? Good

Rudra: Sir, we didn't even implement our plan yet! This is her own decision to come and meet you!

Vansh: Till yesterday she didn't even want to be in my presence and today she wants to come and meet me?! Weird!

Ishani: Maybe she has thought your offer through and wants to work here bhai!

Vansh: Interesting,very interesting! Call her and give her appointment...

Rudra: Ok sir...

Rudra calls Riddhima

Riddhima: So? Is there any appointment?

Rudra: Yes mam, you can come to office at 1:30 pm today..

Riddhima: That's great, but he doesn't mind if i come 5-10 minutes late right, because i have a few chores to do..

Rudra: No, in fact he has cleared his schedule till 3:30 pm for you...

Riddhima: 2 hours? I am sorry, but i just need maximum 30 minutes thats it, please tell him not to push his meetings for me....

Rudra: No mam, he is free from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, i might have told it wrong!

Riddhima: Ok fine, i will be there...

Rudra cuts the call

Riddhima: Now i have to do some shopping and obviously i can't take the company car, because if the driver tells to Kabir that i went to Vansh's office he will not spare me! And yesterday also he asked me so many questions, as of why i went in a cab and all! First i need buy some clothes and then i have to buy some flowers and a gift for Vansh, so that i could apologize to him, in a proper way!

SCENE 2: Kabir is in his home

Kabir: Why did Riddhima lie to me yesterday? She didn't take the car sent by the company and got into a cab and went to Vansh's house!

FLASH BACK..

Driver: Sir, i am near Riddhima mam's house, but she is nowhere to be seen!

Kabir: What? Wait i will call her..

Driver: No need sir, she has come down, but why is she getting into a cab?

Kabir: Cab? Go and stop the car near her, she might have forgotten and i will stay on line until she gets in the car...