Ch 50 - Crushing On Wanda

Wanda is 17 and Peter is too.
Wanda is not in love with Vison(the toaster)

~~~

Peter was awe struck when he saw Wanda for the first time in Germany. It was love at first sight for him. He felt for her even harder when the Rogues came back to live at at the Tower and they met again. For everyone it was obvious that Peter crushed on Wanda but Wanda never picked it up.

She thought that Peter was still mad at her for the fight at Germany that's why he acted awkward around her and stuttered, basically avoided her. It made her sad that he spent time with everyone else except her and they really enjoyed it as they talked about it later.

"Why doesn't Peter like me?" Wanda asked at the dinner table. Tony choked and coughed. Pepper immediately rubbed his back. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked finally calming down. "He basically l.." Clint said but Natasha banged his head on the table.
"What makes you say that?" Tony asked. "Aah he basically avoids me, stutters around me and always spends time with you guys when I'm not around." Wanda said.

The team would have died laughing if Peter was present but they just kept it together somehow. "Can you think of any reason?" Tony asked. "I mean the fight in Germany is all I can think of". Wanda said. "That can't be it I dropped a plane bridge on him and he forgave me, you barely fought him". Steve said. "Don't remind me of that". Tony said.

"Then I don't know why". Wanda said. "Well maybe you could you know go have lunch alone and talk it out". Natasha suggested. All of them nodded. "That's actually not a bad idea" Wanda said. Tony nodded thinking he helped Peter. "But he'll come next week now" Wanda said sighing. "You can have his number and go to lunch tomorrow if you want". Tony immediately said.

Wanda nodded and left for her room. A shared contact blinked on her phone. She texted Peter.

Wanda

Hey Peter
It's Wanda

Peter

How did you get my number.

Peter asked coolly but he was freaking out inside. Wanda frowned. This is what she was talking about, no hi hello straight to the point talk and that too only with her.

Wanda

I was wondering if you were free tomorrow. We could get some lunch together.

Peter

Ok

Peter was squealing in delight and had trouble sleeping that night. He had made up his mind, he was gonna ask out Wanda.