Halloween special

OOPSIE FORGOT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY LMAO 

Dream stumbled down the stairs. He was confused by the commotion. There stood Sapnap, All dressed up in a vampire costume.

" Uh. Obviously I missed something here. " Dream deadpanned from where he was standing. Both Sapnap and George jumped and turned around.

" It's- uh- Happy Halloween! " George cheered. Dream blinked.

" What's Halloween? " Both the boy's faces fell.

" Y'know, you would think that would be the one thing they celebrate in hell. " Sapnap said, raising a brow.

" That doesn't help. " Dream puffed as he approached the two. Patches ran around at his feet, meowing loudly.

" Okay, okay. So basically it's a night of spooks, candy, and costumes. " George explained.

" Oh cool. So does that mean I'm allowed to take my mask off? " He asked, his ears perking ever so slightly.

" Well.. No. But, we could start some sort of haunted house or something. " George chuckled.

Eret wandered out of his room and down the hallway to the commotion, Dream looked up and waved at him.

" Then can I scare people? " Dream asked eagerly. Sapnap nodded.

" WOOHOO!! " Shouted Dream as he hopped around victoriously with a huge grin.

Sapnap called in to rent a place and explained the ordeal, after a little bit of bargaining and promising them they'd get 10% of the money, they were ready to start a haunted house.

Dream hid his features and George and Eret did the same. They left the house and went to a Spirit (of) Halloween. There, they bought plenty of fake spiderwebs ( which Dream adored). They bought fake blood, makeup kits, an old creepy doll, contacts for Dream ( even though he already was intimidating, emerald green isn't really a scary color. ) and a number of other things.

They drove to their rented area and set it up, Dream had a couple things to hide behind so he could jump out at people, George would be trapped by Sapnap to scream bloody murder, and Eret would be their guide. They'd managed to convince Skeppy to stay an extra day ( and pay for his flight ticket ) so they could have him be a zombie and crawl out after people.

Once they deemed the place and routine set up and ready, they opened it. It took awhile for anyone to come in, but finally a group of Highschoolers did. They dropped the money in a little box and began walking. Eret was quick to jump out in front of them, making a guy shriek rather shrilly.

Dream had to clap a hand over his mouth to not laugh.

" Stop! What do you think you're doing here? It's dangerous. " Eret said, glancing around.

" There's no going back now though, " He added in a hushed tone, turning around.

" Follow me, I'll do my best to get you out of here safely. " Eret said.

He led them through the first 'passage way' and Dream readied himself, his mask discarded on the floor.

They were beginning to pass, he let Eret and the person behind him pass just a tad before jumping out with an unholy screech. It was something he found out he could do when Patches had first phased into his apartment, scaring the crap out of him.

The boys and girls screamed back in return, a couple were covering their faces while others stood there with pure looks of fear as they met Dream's gaze. Even Eret looked slightly shaken.

His blood red eyes narrowed. " HELP" Screeched George from the next room. Dream turned around and raced in the direction of his cry, so he could let Eret lead the group through the 'hall'.

He slipped behind a prop again, waving at Skeppy, who nodded in return. Dream looked back up, George was cornered by a vampire Sapnap.

Skeppy crawled from his hiding place and reached out at one of the people with an angry growl, speeding up. The group shrieked and jumped away and Eret hurried them forward, aiming a fake kick at Skeppy, who moved away from it in the nick of time.

The highschoolers spotted George who was screaming in feigned terror, his wings bristled as Sapnap lunged for him, he ducked down.

" Sir! " Eret called. The vampire turned his attention to the group before grinning. Dream could see one of them was trembling.

George looked up from his cowering position, his eyes wide. " Help me! Help me! " He screeched. The vampire turned around and slammed against the wall, George drooped, feigning an unconscious state. Another person screamed.

Dream slowly crept up behind the group as Eret tried to 'rush' them out.

" ╒ ╒ ▄ ╧ " Dream hissed, the person closest whipped around, almost falling over. They let out an ear piercing shriek of fear.

" Let's go! Run! Run! " Eret led them out the rest of the way and Sapnap, George, and Skeppy stood up, grinning between each other.

" That was so much fun! " George chirped. Dream had a hand over his eyes so he wouldn't scare Skeppy or Sapnap.

" They were terrified. " Dream cackled. He hadn't had this much fun in a long time.

The group giggled as they went back to their designated hiding spots, Eret walked back in not long after.

" They said they were going to share our haunted house around on social media! " He exclaimed happily.

" Cool! " Skeppy trilled.

And share they did. They had people flooding in left and right. They were slumped with exhaustion by the end of the night, grinning like idiots.

" Dude. That was epic. " Dream said, raising a hand.

" Yeah, for now, let's go home. We can give the ten percent tomorrow morning and stuff. We should just rest and eat candy for now. " George replied, his voice hoarse from the screeching he had to do.

So, they drove home. George fell asleep on Dream's shoulder, and Dream ran a hand through his hair. He hoped he would celebrate another Halloween as soon as possible. 

Hi y'all! 

Thanks for all the support y'all have been giving me, I appreciate it. 

Hope you had a great halloween! 

Love y'all! 

Moony <3