{🍎}Chapter 31: My Once Upon a Time{🍏}

Roxana's P.O.V

After my trip to Sam's shop, I learned a lot more than I needed to know. However I was still curious as to who this mysterious person is, and why does this person want the book so badly, I was sitting in one of the armchairs in the Lounge while Grim sat on my shoulder, we were both looking through the book when suddenly some words began to appear and an image of a beast that had tentacles, bat like wings, a snake for a tail, and looked ten times larger than an any average cat. Then I noticed it looked like a creature what is overblotted, but I didn't see an owner. However words started to appear and tell a tale of a beast that will show up in the near future to destroy Twisted Wonderland. I was about to continue reading some more when all of the sudden, I hear the door to the entrance slam open, and looked back to see the Headmaster with the Elite 7, Dorm Leaders, and Vice Dorm Leaders standing there with a shocked look on their faces.

Roxana: What? What did I miss?
Crowley: Roxana Love, how ever did you manage to find that book!?
Roxana: This book? I found it in the library, my keyblade just glowed and just like that it pointed at this book
Crowley: I see
Mae: Roxie, why didn't you tell me you had the book all this time?
Roxana: I was afraid you would be mad at me, are you?
Mae: No of course not, just next time, tell me when you find something unusual or strange
Crowley: Well, now that this book is found I shall take it somewhere safe and-

The headmaster reached out to grab it, but was swiped by Cameron's drone and brought to where Enki is standing, he caught the book and placed it in a small black box where he locked it away and handed the box to Lele.

Enki: I'm sorry to say but we cannot let this book get into the wrong hands, we will keep it in the Elite HQ's safe where it will be out of harms way and transferred to another location that is isolated from both good and evil. Now, are there any questions?

No one bothered to say a word, and not even the Headmaster who wanted to protest, but didn't bother, it was like as if he couldn't talk back to the Elite 7 at all.

Enki: I didn't think so. Elite 7, move out!

Enki left while the rest of the Elite 7 followed, Mae told me that she would be back soon, and left following Enki by his side.

Grim: [sigh] Man, that guy is rather intimidating
Leona: That's Enki for you
Crowley: Oh the indignity... I'm suppose to be above them for crying out loud, I am more smarter than they are
Azul: More like a brain of a sloth
Crowley: Well now, I shall take my leave and-
Vil: Not. So. Fast

Vil blocked his way out along with Leona, they all glares at Crowley once more, which was rather intimidating.

Vil: First things first, you owe us an explanation about Roxana's mother, who is she and why is it that it took this long to not tell us about her
Crowley:... But I-
Riddle: You owe all of us an explanation, especially Roxana, she has been desperate to know what happened to her mother, and now you are keeping things a secret away from her
Azul: I don't want to use Jade to get the answers from you, but if it means letting Roxana learn more about her, so be it
Crowley:... Alright, fine, I'll tell you all the truth
Riddle: Everything, but the truth
Crowley: Yes, since Roxana Love is at the age of fifteen, I will tell you all everything I know about war happened to her
Roxana: I should probably make some refreshments for you boys, it's going to be a long~ day
Jade: I'll help you

Jade and I went into the kitchen to make some refreshments while everyone took a seat on the chairs and I even went into one of our storages to bring in more chairs, before long I stood next to Riddle as the Headmaster begins to explain everything.