Daily routine|Tsukishima Kei

FLUFF

☀︎ 【Tsukishima Kei x Reader】☀︎

『I wonder how fast my heart ran towards you』

I wonder how fast my heart ran towards you

◎《6:00 am》◎

Alarm clock rings.

You grumble as you slowly start to wake up. You try to sit up but you were trapped in tsukishima's tight embrace.

You lightly shake his arm, "tsukki...".

He didn't budge, he just ends up hugging you tighter, burying his face in your neck.

"Tsukki, I need to stand up now~", you attempted to pry his arm around you but you just failed.

"stay...just a little bit longer.." he mumbles, sending a ticklish vibration in your neck.

You sigh as your hands softly made its way to tsukishima's hair.

◎《7:00 am》◎

After that one hour of just cuddling, the two of you finally decided to get up.

You washed and brushed your teeth together.

Making your way to the kitchen, you saw tsukishima cooking breakfast.

You hug him from behind, "I want to cook for you too" you said.

"You'll burn the house down" he bluntly replied.

"gudgd...I'll burn you down.." you pouted.

"You can't do that"

"Yes I can"

"You can't"

"I can"

"You can't"

"Why?"

"You love me"

◎《9:00 am》◎

Tsukishima's free the whole day, since he doesn't have any volleyball practice today.

To make the most of it, you told him to go with you for some grocery shopping.

Having bought the couple of things needed, you had this plan, "tsukki".