We Met Again......daughter....

Y/n's POV

I woke up in an unusual room.

"Oh well the princess is awake"I heard a girl. I looked up to who it was.

"Bea.... It's not nice to see you again"I said.

She laughed sarcastically. I saw Seulgi, Momo, Chaeyoung and Mark behind her.

"Wow, so it's all planned?"I sarcastically asked.

"The day Mark appeared, it all started there sweetie"She said.

"It's nice hmm..."I said. They frown at me.

"You're trying to be tough, I see..."Momo.

I just shrugged. I'm relaxed, I know nothing bad will happen, well I hoped so....

"What is wrong with you?!"Seulgi asked with an annoyed tone.

"What is wrong with YOU!"I said as she frowned at me.

"What do you expect me to do?! Try to free myself here and then y'all will hurt me?! Hell no! I'm. Not. Stupid!"I continued as they looked at me shocked.

"Can't y'all just shut up and don't mind me? Gosh I'm just sitting here and I still feel tired"I said again and they all looked at me annoyed. This is so satisfying....

"Not because you're their sister we'll fear you"Chaeyoung.

"Did I mention something about fearing me?"I asked. Bea walked behind me and lowered her face same level as mine.

"Hmmmm, my sweet sweet Y/n changed so much I'm so sad"She whispered as she marked my neck with her knife.

I hissed in pain and they looked satisfied.

I'm telling you, y'all are dead when a plan came up now urgh!

*Fast Forward: One week later*

I cough blood as they stopped beating me, they've been beating me for a week. I'm so weak now, I don't even know if I still have energy to walk.

"You're acting all tough now look at you!"Momo and she laughed.

"Fvck you"I said and she slapped me.

They started beating me up again until a voice of an familiar man stopped them.

"Enough"I looked up to see who it was. I smirked.

"We met again.... daughter"He said and smiled.

"Oh hello DAD"I said as I cough blood.

"Do you know the reason why you're here?"he asked.

"Obviously not"I said.

"You just threatened your sister!"He said full of anger. If I was the old me I would shiver in fear, but now that I've changed I just raised my brows.

"I don't have a sister"

"Bea is your sister, I adopted her! We suffered too much and you'll just do that to her?!"

"Do I look like I knew it?! Am I living with you?!"I asked annoyed.

"Whatever, you deserve to die because you're useless. Bea is more useful"He screamed

"You are also an useless father but I didn't screamed it"I said and shrugged.

"I see you've changed a lot"He said and he smiled and I just stared at him expressionless.

"We just met again and you're doing this to your lovely daughter? Father I'm so touched"I said.

He was about to touch me but someone kicked the door.

"Don't touch her asshole!"

I smirked, they finally found me.