Why Is It Good?

Corpse: I want to say something

Sykkuno was very focused on the task. Now he doesn't even remember where he was or what the purpose of this is. What is the purpose of being here, trying to fix the spaceship? They were risking so much by being here.
Everything that was important to Sykkuno at the moment became worthless and annoying. Why does Corpse keep breaking the rules when he worked so hard to get in the team? Being a crewmate was the number one priority for him.

Corpse: I know you probably already know that I'm the only one who got in here by actually working hard

He slowly started walking towards him. Sykkuno didn't say a word, he was just thinking. Possessing what was going on.

Sykkuno: I... I didn't know that

Corpse does not look at him. He's just staring at the wall. It's as if something is bothering him. Very much. He sights and... The alarm goes off. They run into the meeting room and sit down around the table. Both Corpse and Sykkuno are quiet, they didn't have anything to say. The others are discussing who saw someone vent. As Sykkuno was not participating in the conversation, he thought of what Corpse could have meant. Was Corpse going to give up? Was he going to go back to earth?

Cyan was staring at Corpse for twenty seconds before he asked him what he was thinking. Corpse looked at him and said he doesn't know. It made a lot of the crewmates confused. Corpse was usually the one who made the decision. He pointed at Sykkuno.

Corpse: He's innocent, I was with him. And Red, why are you shaking? Are you the impostor?

Red really was shaking.

Red: I'm not?! I nervous ok?

Cyan: We HAVE to vote in 5 seconds. Corpse... Who are we voting?

But Corpse didn't answer. He silently took a piece of wood and carved in something on it. Then he placed it in the voting area and it flew up to the upper section of the ship. Everyone did the same.

Corpse: I hope you voted right

Sykkuno didn't finish his task and was headed back to electrical. Corpse was running after him. Sykkuno looked back and saw Corpse as he was going into electrical. Now is the time.

Sykkuno: What-

Corpse: Listen, I don't have enough time to say it all in once. I really want to tell you everything. I saw someone kill Pink and I didn't see who it was. I know it's not you because I see you are doing a task, so you're clear.

Sykkuno: But why are you telling me this-

Corpse: I would like to show you that I'm also clear and that I have no connection to the impostor. That way we can have each others backs and not die.

Sykkuno finished his task. He turned his body to Corpse and was standing very still. They were looking at each other. The door closed.

Sykkuno: So, what are we doing now?

Corpse: The impostor is probably standing outside... We will have to improvise. Ok, calm down and I will open the door. If someone is there we stay here and watch them doing a task. If no one is outside it means we have to run. They could have closed that door to vent in here and kill us. I don't want you to die.

Sykkuno nodded and Corpse opened the door. Red was running though the hallway and saw them.

Red: Oh I found you and you are together... I guess that's good for me then.

Corpse: Why is it good?

The look on Reds face was identical to Corpses. No emotion.

Red: Because you are going to die.

Part 3 out