Track 28. | Highway To Hell

💿
"I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell"

Song: highway to hell - AC/DC.

* * *

Bowie.

We all stand gob smacked in the alley in front of Alexander and his gang.

"Hey guys look, my dads not dead!" Jesse says pointing at Alexander in front of us with his gun raised looking at us all smugly.

"Not now Jesse" Harry shouts at Jesse through gritted teeth to get him to be quiet.

Alexander chuckles and steps forward near us. I'm in front of everyone which means he's the closest to me.

Great.

"Thank you pumpkin for your work, you can come back now" Alexander says to Quinn sweetly as she un links her arms from Jesse walking past us with a smirk.

Harry huffs behind me as Alexander walks closer to us all with his gun pointed at us.

"You really thought you could kill me off huh?" Alexander says looking at me and Harry with a grin. One of his front teeth now silver.

"Well yeah, we shot you in the head and chest!" I shout as Harry grabs my arm pulling me back a little.

"What a sweet thing you've got here Styles, would be a shame if I shot her wouldn't it?" Alexander says walking closer to me.

"Try me" I say looking up at him with narrow eyes.

He laughs as he looks around at the rest of them.

"I'd think I would get more enjoyment of shooting you today Styles, finally have you at your weakest" Alexander says which causes us all to look around confused.

Alexander snaps his fingers calling over the same man who said his name was Ron. He walks over with a phone in his hand.

"Play the video" Alexander says smugly as Ron presses play on the video holding the phone so we can all see.

"Harry, do what they say, please they're going to kill me" a young woman cries on the video with a knife pressed to her throat.

I look at Harry and his face is pale his eyes staring at the screen.

"Now Styles, if you want to see your pretty little lover again, I suggest you hand me over my son" Alexander says with his eyebrows raised pointing his gun at Harry.

Harry steps in front of me now eye level with Alexander.

"You are a sick man" Harry says through gritted teeth his fists balled up in anger at his sides.

I look back at Niall confused and he shakes his head suggesting I don't ask any questions about who that woman is.

"How did you find her? She was in England!" Harry shouts in Alexander's face getting more angry as he speaks.

Alexander chuckles and looks at Harry "I have my ways, she put up a nightly good fight, had to dose her up on the journey here"

Harry launches forward at Alexander but he's stopped when two men grab him and throw him back. I steady him as he almost falls on me due to the impact of the push.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Alexander says raising his gun again pointing it at Harry.

"So what's it's going to be? Hand me over my son, or your little lover gets two bullets in her skull faster than you could blink!" Alexander shouts as Harry sighs and looks back at Jesse.