32

I glance at Samantha, who's walking calmy behind me, As if she was just strolling in the garden! Jeez! Girl I'm sweating here and yet there you are walking so calmy! Can you at least hold my hand perhaps? No? Okay.

"Did you hear that....." I asked as I heard a splash of water as if something large drovs in. I gulped could it be the serpent?

Unconsciously Top hands started to tremble as his knees begins to shake too. Samantha sighs at the sight but  held his hands eventually. Top stared at the brunette girl as she drag him to who knows where?

Top blushed and hold her hand tighter, Samantha just took a short glance before sighing again.

I swear this guy will gave me a hard time. She thought.

Tinignan nya ang paligid ng makita nya napalaking lawa, napakapayapa nito at puno ng hamog ang ibabaw nito. Top gulped but when she tighten her grip on his hands, he took the courage to shake off all his thoughts about being eaten alive.

Samantha watch the water as bubbles started to appear, and something is about to show up. From the bubble a big creature show up splashing water to her and to Top.

Top step backwards but Samantha reminds her stand. Her deep orbs was staring at the big sea serpent looking at her too.

(YOU BOTH HAS A DEATH WISH DO YOU)

A very deep voice coming from their head rings so loud making the both to them to groan in pain. Top shake his head to remove the vibrating echos on his head, he held Samantha hands who still eyes closed.

"Okay ka lang?" Tanong nya at tumango lang sa kanya si Samantha.

(ANSWER ME!)

As the big serpent yelled to their minds was enough to put them to their knees while covering her ears due to the ringging sound in their head.

"Stop it..."Samantha mumbles annoyed at this serpent voice already. She tugged Top's shirt to do their plan.

Napalingon si Top kay Samantha ng hatakin nito ang damit nya, at mula roon nakita nya ang mga mata nitong gawin na nya ang plano. Napalunok sya bago tumango.

Top stood straight making him look dashing and princely now, he took a deep breath before calling the serpent name. "Marielle The Sea Serpent!!!"

The serpent was shocked not every human knew her name, how did?!

But before she can think of a reason a blue blinding light glows making Samantha and Top to closed their eyes.

When Top open his eyes, when the blinding light was over. His jaw dropped seeing a beautiful maiden with light blue hair and eyes, and a very amazing hour glass body, she is wet and annoyance was plastered in her pretty face, there some shakes scales on her arms and legs but her beauty was still aluring. Top gulped again he is surrounded by beautiful girls!

He look at Samantha who's giving him a confused look. Dang! Her deep emerald eyes was so captivating!

"How did you know my name!" From very annoying deep sea voice the serpent (who is Marielle) spoke in her very cute voice, making Top to drool even more.

Samantha and Marielle sighs casting both words 'pervert' in their minds.

"If you don't speak I will kill her instead afteall I want to eat some beautiful snacks" Marielle said in her deep voice as her eyes locks on a certain brunette girl, who's looking at her in a blank expression not minding her treats.

Marielle is annoyed in this human reactions acting some kind of superior when in the flick of her hand this girl could die.

Samantha's blanks expression remains as she stared at Her. She don't like her, and the fact that this girl is more powerful than this guys annoys her more. Who is she anyway?