Chapter 12 Go Ahead

Everything is cool and it's all gonna be okay...... Sierra reminded to herself trying to calm her nerves as she climbed down the stairs and handed the last suitcase to one of the servants who was loading her stuff in the car.

On 29th of August Harry said that he would come and take her to king cross but Mr. Scott insisted him and assured him that he will bring Sierra to King Cross and after a loads of uffs and buts Harry finally agreed. Sierra also thought he should be with James and Albus as they are also leaving for Hogwarts. Ms. Brown and already left yesterday for L.A.

Sierra walked around the hall for a while and looked around the house. This is the house she has spent her childhood in, not her whole childhood but she never disliked coming here during holidays. Though it wasn't a home but it still means something to her. She slowly walked towards Mr. Scott's room. The most perfect room in the house, matching curtains, no crees on the bedsheet, everything on its place. The door was open so she stood at the entrance for a while and noticed Mr. Scott is aware of her presence but was busy with something, his back facing her.

She walked to him and stood beside her. She saw he was looking at a little box that had a silver keychain laying on white velvet.
"Ready to go?" Mr. Scott asked to her still looking at the keychain.

"yeah just have to change......um what is that?" Sierra asked to him quietly. Mr. Scott looked at her and smiled slightly. He gave her the little box and she looked at the little keychain. She picked it up carefully and it had her name in a perfect handwriting on it.

"Oh...this is the keychain you were telling me about" she said in a quiet tone and kept the keychain back, looking at Mr. Scott looking at her with a gentle, calm smile.

"Ah ha....yes it is but I'm not giving this to you" he replied back in an amusing tone but still being serious he took the box from Sierra's hand and closed it before keeping it in the drawer.

Sierra frowned a little and asked "Oh ok don't....but can I ask you why?" sounding polite. Mr. Scott walked towards his bed and sat down at the end of it.

"You know I had a son.....Miles he would have been a year elder than you" he told with a sound of sadness in his voice. Sierra lowered her head on his loss.

"Yeah Ms. Brown told me.....sorry for his loss dad" she said to him in gentle way.

"Its ok.....we lost him but next year on his birthday we found you.....it was like a gift to us.......I may have not given you enough love, enough time and a family like feel.......I knew...I knew one day you will come to know the truth and the day came” Mr. Scott said to her. Sierra was actually taken aback because he never really talked things like that and get emotional.

"You are different I always said that....you belong to your world” he said chuckling in his last sentence and Sierra chuckled too.

Sierra smiled at him and nodded. And thanked him from the bottom of her heart for one last time. She then went back to her room to get changed into a sweatshirt, a pair of jeans and checked her back pack for one last time. When she opened the front pocket she found the box that she got from her wallet, she remembered she would open it once she is ready to go for Hogwarts and have a new beginning.

She sat on the edge of her bed and stared at the box for a minute, it was a little having and looked mysterious.

Sierra then opened the box and on top of it was a folded brown parchment and below that was another little black box, design engraved in all over it

Sierra then opened the box and on top of it was a folded brown parchment and below that was another little black box, design engraved in all over it. She kept the box aside on the bed and unfold the letter.

It was a hand written letter in a perfectly beautiful hand writting that read:

Dear Sierra,

Sierra Katherine Diggory. Our only daughter and we are so proud of you. Daddy loves you, mummy loves you, we all love you, you are so loved sweetheart. I know you'll be turning eleven soon and this is when you should be given this but before you start with your schooling and this life, you should know that you're a pure heart, a good person and a bright child. You are strong and powerful. Be the brave girl you are, be the way you are.
Go ahead. You always have our blessings with you.

Love,
Mum and Dad

Sierra simply smiled at the letter. It does mean a lot to her, it's the only letter she has got from her parents and will always keep it with her. She had a strange feeling when she was reading it but shook it off and picked up the black box from beside her and slowly opened it. It came out that the box instantly opened by her touch and she looked kind of amazed by it.
As the box opened, in it was a very mysterious but beautiful necklace, actually a locket. It did not look like an ordinary locket. Sierra walked towards the full length mirror and took out the locket  and held it in her hand, it was slightly heavy. She then unlocked the hooks and wore that locket. As she unlocked the hooks it seemed like it had locked with a charm. The next thing Sierra saw was the pendent of the locket began to shine in blue colour. She looked at it in confusion not knowing what it meant. Unaware of the fact that she has just tied a masterpiece around her neck she hid it under her sweatshirt and headed to King Cross.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

I know this chapter is nothing special but if u would take a moment to hit the star bellow it would really make me happy.

DISCLAIMER...........

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. HARRY POTTER IS OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.