Head over heels

My sweet room. It's still warm, forest and earth shaded comfort that smells like cinnamon rolls, sunlight streams through my window, glimmering on the splotches of gold that stitch through my bed's blanket. It reminds me of my parents, they provide me so much comfort. I miss them.

It's almost been a month since that day and am still failing to figure out that idiot. He teases me but...why I think he is not actually what he pretends to be? From my experience, people pretend to be a badass, do useless stuff just to look cool but...he is not like that. He teases me, makes me do his work, bullies me but he never insulted me. Neither he ever allowed a single life to annoy me. Maybe because he got all the rights to destroy my peaceful soul.

"Yah! It's almost 7 and I am still not ready. I need to hurry up!", I somehow hooked my skirt, threw few notebooks in my bag and left for the university.

Definitely I'm in a hurry. Running like a horse like never before. I hate this situation when time beats me.

I am late.

The class has already started and I can't enter in between the class.

"Oops! This lecture was important," I sighed in disappointment while breathing heavily.

Without wasting any time further, I decided to spend this period in library because time is money.

"But I am happy, at least I don't have to see the face of that dumb ass in the morning," I smiled in relief and started taking slow steps when someone pulled my hairband, making my hairs open and fall till the length of my torso.

"Thinking about me princess?"

NOT AGAIN.

"Well yes, you know what, I am just tired of your 'princess', can't you just call me by my name?", I asked in a tired tone. I don't have energy to fight with him. He is a real latch and will not leave his prey so easily. And the interesting fact is...I am his PREY.

"But I thought you liked it," Shi Jin pouted which made me doubt if he is really a bad boy. His lip gloss shines like pearl, it looks so fluffy!

Can we have a moment of silence to praise his duality?

"Only my dad and mom has the right to call me princess, ok? So you better not call me with that next time," I accelerated my speed.

"I don't care. I do what I want. And if you are really serious about it then you can call me daddy," once again he SMIRKED.

"Yah, you pervert!", I rebelled.

"Hey, lower your voice and I am not a pervert, I just said logically. And if you are thinking other way then I think you deserve the title of perv-"

I can't take him anymore.

"Please leave me alone, already I am late and now I want to go to the library," my sluggish voice is irritating me.

My tired state prevents me from shaving his head and kicking his face. One day definitely I will take out his soul and then put it back in his body, just like a dirty cloth thrown in the washing machine with some detergent and then again took out to dry it. I wonder how Shi Jin will look while hanging on a string to dry up! And then the only desire left in him will be salvation.

"By the way if you don't mind, can I also come with you?", he acted cute until the devilish grin followed. "And even if you mind, it's your business because I don't care. I am accompanying you to the library. That's for sure."

I'm sure he is on his periods and getting mood swings.

"I don't think you will listen so...you can come but first you need to return my hairband."