forty eight

SELENE WATCHED AS HARRY TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT; HIS TATTOOED CHEST BEING THE FIRST THING HER EYES WENT TO

He was starting filming for Lights Up. The crew had hoped to finish filming by midnight so he wouldn't have a lot of breaks in between shots. Harry turned to Selene and smiled. The two were currently in his trailer, waiting until it got dark enough to shoot. They also had to wait until every extra got onto set.

Harry picked up the baby oil from the counter and extended his arm for Selene to grab it. She gladly took it and stood up from couch she was sitting on. "Just letting you know that your sunburn is going to get worse if I put this on you... ," she informed.

The singer had got sunburnt on his nose and shoulders the day before because he had forgotten to put on sunscreen before they went to the beach. Now those two areas were tinted red while the rest of his body was tanned from the sun.

"They wanted me to look sweaty so... oh well."

Selene squirted the baby oil into her hand, the woman slightly shaking her head. "You could've did this yourself," she recommended. Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's the fun in that when there's a pretty girl in my trailer who can do it?"

Selene's face heated up almost immediately. "I hate you," she muttered as she started to spread the oil evenly on his chest. Harry's hands went to her waist since it was awkwardly just have them to his sides.

"You wouldn't have agree to practically lather me in oil if you hated me," he remarked. Selene looked at him, her hazel eyes wide. "Your narcissistic today."

He shrugged. "Just getting the mood for shooting. Are you coming out of the trailer?"

She placed more baby oil on her hand and went to his stomach. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"Maybe?"

"Mhm."

Harry looked at the guitarist and watched as she avoided eye contact with him. His right arm trailed up to her chin— the singer tilting her head up to his eyes. "Are you jealous?" he asked softly.

"Who wouldn't be?" she responded. Harry smirked.

"Who's hand is on my body right now?" he taunted.

"Mine," she answered. Harry let his hand fall from her chin, his mouth opening once more. "Even though there is going to be other people on me, the only person i'm thinking of tonight is you Le."

Selene's stomach tightened as butterflies erupted from within. How did she even respond to that without saying something that she was going to regret? She softly but her lip unconsciously as she thought.

(play song!)

"I'll come out of the trailer," she finally said. "Now turn around so I can put the oil on your back."